Falkirk 1 Queen’s Park 1

9 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Thing is, we can beat the bottom end teams. It’s everyone else that is the problem for us, and when you sit 6th, that is a very small pool of clubs that you are capable  of beating. Isn’t it something over 2 years since we beat a proper full time side?

I just can’t get past the uneasiness of knowing that whatever midfield Rennie selects,  it isn’t anywhere near being good enough.

Clyde, Alloa and Dumbarton were below us when they left with the points.

I'll be happy if Nesbitt is benched again today, he disappeared under Sheerin and has yet to to be seen.

Well, the 99% of me that accepts Rennie is much more astute than me is saying “interesting line up. Bet no one was expecting that”.

The other 1% is screaming in my ear “Oh my God, that is mental. What is he doing”?

McGuffie must be world class in training to continually go from LWB to centre mid.

It’s weird. He’s absolutely ganting at left wing back so gets moved to centre mid for a few games where he’s also ganting then back again. Boy genuinely adds nothing to the team.

Guest TedCrilly
4 minutes ago, Russ said:

It’s weird. He’s absolutely ganting at left wing back so gets moved to centre mid for a few games where he’s also ganting then back again. Boy genuinely adds nothing to the team.

Aye he’s a total ghost. Pisses me off slightly he struts about league 1 with his socks low like he’s a pler.

Tbf, ATS potentially being used as a wing back was mentioned mid week. The price we are paying is the reintroduction of McKay into the back 3.

Risky stuff, but we really have to go for it now. I think Rennie is doing a “Bobby Robson 1986”, and hoping to stumble upon a line up that works as much by luck as good judgement.

I kind of think Rennie is accepting that we are going to concede a goal or two, and is hoping against hope that we can outscore them. Maybes aye, and maybes naw.

He has spoken about consistency of team selection, but today certainly isn’t it. Same front pairing, different midfield, different back three.