Friday night Top of the Table clash

Looks a very good crowd. 

have Arbroath switched their segregation around since 19-20?(when I was last there, I was absolutely not going to watch the Peter grant shambles)

Just now, DA Baracus said:

How long until someone asks on this thread if Arbroath can use Gayfield in the Premiership? 

We’ll they fucking will now.(please don’t people it’s a silly question)

Just now, parsforlife said:

Looks a very good crowd. 

have Arbroath switched their segregation around since 19-20?(when I was last there, I was absolutely not going to watch the Peter grant shambles)

Aye, they have. Home and away ends have swapped since then.

Commentator mentioned earlier that Arbroath have the best goal difference and most goals scored in the league.

We have donated them 10 so far, and I'm sure they'll have another couple next month.

You're welcome lads.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How long until someone asks on this thread if Arbroath can use Gayfield in the Premiership? 

Surely the wind is against Premiership rules and they'll need to share with one of the Dundee clubs. 

Although Dick Campbell is a real character so could probably sort it out for the best part time team in Scottish football if they were to achieve the greatest feat in Scottish football history.

1 minute ago, Accies1 said:

Surely the wind is against Premiership rules and they'll need to share with one of the Dundee clubs. 

Although Dick Campbell is a real character so could probably sort it out for the best part time team in Scottish football if they were to achieve the greatest feat in Scottish football history.

😂😂😂 And that’s Numberwang ladies and gentlemen!