Friday night Top of the Table clash

39 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Honestly can’t remember but I can’t recall the BBC ever needing as much space as they’ve taken for tomorrow

Did it last time too. Got like a stage thing. But even if they weren’t there I think Killie would’ve had that anyway. 

1 hour ago, Smokerson said:

If its Leanne Crichton then I always find her very patronising towards us, she has that "little part time Arbroath" and "Dick Campbell is a great charachter" vibe about her

Sadly, they all do. Take away that and I actually quite like her. 

39 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Sadly, they all do. Take away that and I actually quite like her. 

Yes, they all do. Although Leanne Crichton is probably one of the better pundits in Scottish football at the moment.

This is a massive game for both clubs tonight. If Arbroath win, it will really cement your championship credentials. If Killie win, on the back of the ICT result and with Ayr and the Pars at home next, it'll give the juggernaut momentum.

Really looking forward to this one, may the best team win.

We really need to wind it down in terms of the over confidence thing. 

Arbroath are not top of the league by chance, it’s fully deserved and we should not be taking them for granted (again). 

In saying that I’m hopeful we might at least put in a decent performance tonight and there’s no doubt in my mind the signings we have made are a drastic improvement on what we previously had. Hoping for a good win. 

I live 10 mins up the road from Arbroath so I do want them do to well, just not against us obviously!

2 hours ago, Smokerson said:

If its Leanne Crichton then I always find her very patronising towards us, she has that "little part time Arbroath" and "Dick Campbell is a great charachter" vibe about her

Presume you're referring to "wily old Dick Campbell"?

In terms of the game, I'm absolutely buzzing for it.  Easily our biggest game of the season so far, and against some really tough opposition on their own patch.  Conditions not looking exactly conducive to high quality football, but the tension and occasion will still be unaffected.  Really hoping Kilmarnock can somehow come out with the odd goal here, a win would be huge.

Edited by Estragon