Friday night Top of the Table clash

1 hour ago, Smokerson said:

If Low is fit, the only decision then is how he fits in McKenna, Low and Hamilton as cant see either of them being dropped, Scott Stewart on the right with Jack h and Wighton up front.

Killie will be an totally different animal now with the signings theyve made, expecting a tough game.

Said in the interview when we signed Ford we play a 4-1-3-2 and he can play in any of the front 5 positions so I think Mikey might end up being fitted in on the left of the 3

Cannot wait for this game now, absolutely the biggest of our season so far.  With ICT now on abysmal form, and RR dropping points again last night in the middle of a homemade shitstorm you've got to think a win for either side will secure top 3 at least.  Could even be a huge step towards the title.

I’m hoping we sign Declan Glass in time for this. He should be the last part in the jigsaw. Taylor has been a rock at defence and big Kyle will get us goals, we just need that bit creativity in midfield and Glass could fill that slot nicely. I’m quietly optimistic about this. 

We’ve seen these players and names and played against better teams than this Kilmarnock one in our time in this league it’s all much of a muchness for me really

I suppose Lafferty is the one kind of standout player but again we’ve played your Shanklands, Naismiths and Boyces in the last couple of year 

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

We’ve seen these players and names and played against better teams than this Kilmarnock one in our time in this league it’s all much of a muchness for me really

I suppose Lafferty is the one kind of standout player but again we’ve played your Shanklands, Naismiths and Boyces in the last couple of year 

Yes and your Shanklands, Naismiths and Boyces got promoted.

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

To be fair, the Kilmarnock team you’ll face on Friday will be a very different beast to the one you played last time. The proof though, is in the pudding, so we’ll see how things pan out on Friday. 

Edited by Fide

Fully expect Killie to pull away and win the league comfortably, which is what I have thought most of the season. Even more so now with McIness in charge and some of the additions made. After watching a bit of the Thistle - Killie game, that gave me a bit more hope we can stay in touch due to how poor the game was.

7 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Fully expect Killie to pull away and win the league comfortably, which is what I have thought most of the season. Even more so now with McIness in charge and some of the additions made. After watching a bit of the Thistle - Killie game, that gave me a bit more hope we can stay in touch due to how poor the game was.

Think the surface had a lot to do with the way the game played out. 

We have also added Lafferty, Mackay, Glass and Tait to that squad

7 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Firhill is the worst pitch in Scotland. The ball was bobbling all over the shop and football was impossible. However we have made a few signings since then so hopefully that will improve us.