Friday night Top of the Table clash

Oops didn't see this thread, deleted the one i started. Yes should be a cracker Killie have upped their game since McInnes came in but we will be confident going by our last two games with Killie. Friday night is crap though, bring back Saturday 3pm.

28 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Fri night away to Arbroath live on BBC will cut the away support to around a thousand. Many more would go on a Saturday. 

You get 4K at home games just how many were you expecting to go if it was a Saturday 😂 

But last game was a good atmosphere and decent game. 2410 at that with a good away support. Think there was 800 if I remember right. 1600 home. Should be more this time around considering. Kind of glad our game got called off yesterday.

Right into this and hopefully gives Nicky Low some more time to recover 

6 minutes ago, Killie for the cup said:

I have to say that Killie have put in 2 disappointing performances so far against Arbroath. However  McInnes's Killie already look an upgrade on what we have witnessed from Wright's team. I am expecting a far better performance this time round and hopefully the 3 points to take us top .   

I think you're right McInnes is a step up, plus the quality you've added make Killie favourites for Friday, plus nailed on certs for the league.

Let's see how it plays out however. 

Very much looking forward to this game, will be heading through on Friday night after work. Looking forward crossing Gayfield off my list - question for the Lichties though, where's good for parking in the town that isn't too far away from Gayfield? Never been to Arbroath before and hoping I'll have time for a quick bite to eat before the game but if I don't have time I'll be happy enough with a pie at the game.

We've improved a lot under the direction of Delicious Del but despite this it'll be a very stern test for us. ICT didn't threaten us too much in terms of their attacks and I expect Arbroath will be viewing this as a must-win just as much as we will. We also need to start scoring more goals than we have been recently - over time that may come with more of McInnes' training sessions but I don't think we can be happy with a one-goal lead

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Very much looking forward to this game, will be heading through on Friday night after work. Looking forward crossing Gayfield off my list - question for the Lichties though, where's good for parking in the town that isn't too far away from Gayfield? Never been to Arbroath before and hoping I'll have time for a quick bite to eat before the game but if I don't have time I'll be happy enough with a pie at the game.

We've improved a lot under the direction of Delicious Del but despite this it'll be a very stern test for us. ICT didn't threaten us too much in terms of their attacks and I expect Arbroath will be viewing this as a must-win just as much as we will. We also need to start scoring more goals than we have been recently - over time that may come with more of McInnes' training sessions but I don't think we can be happy with a one-goal lead

Just park at grass behind goal and the harbour area is only a 2 minute walk with plenty of chippies. 

5 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

7AC29B24-F52A-45B4-87EB-D076D7679083.png

If Low is fit, the only decision then is how he fits in McKenna, Low and Hamilton as cant see either of them being dropped, Scott Stewart on the right with Jack h and Wighton up front.

Killie will be an totally different animal now with the signings theyve made, expecting a tough game.