Raith v Queens

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There's no "should" about it. You DO have enough to get the better of us. Whether or not you choose to put in one of your annual shite performances against us remains to be seen. I of course hope you do continue that tradition.

It’s those previous shite performances against you that change it from ‘do’ to ‘should’. It’s Raith Rovers, there’s no certainties 

7 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

It’s those previous shite performances against you that change it from ‘do’ to ‘should’. It’s Raith Rovers, there’s no certainties 

Aye there's no doubt in my mind that we are shiter than Raith. Raith being shiter on the night remains possible and would be most welcome.

4 minutes ago, Riviera711 said:

Can the OP go back and edit the thread title to 'Raith v Queens - we are shiter than youse. Naw, we are shiter than youse', please?

The fact that the Raith have 36 points to our 18 is conclusive proof that we are twice as shite!

Well…
Tonight will be interesting. I’m indisposed due to Covid so I can’t be there to let the Board and McGlynn know my feelings, but i’m sure those that are there will let them know.

I'm sure those who are appalled by this (ridiculous) signing will let your BoD know their feelings about it by not attending.

45 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Hope there's deafening boos for Goodwillie, chants of sack the board and even protests outside before kick off because i'm sure many Raith fans will agree with me on this, your fucking club deserves it now. 

Given the backlash I'm pretty sure there is absolutely no chance of him playing tonight.

Just hope there is no chance of him playing for us again EVER, we need to terminate the rapist c***s contract asap

Given the backlash I'm pretty sure there is absolutely no chance of him playing tonight.
Just hope there is no chance of him playing for us again EVER, we need to terminate the rapist c***s contract asap

If those in charge have the brass neck to sign him then I'd expect him to play if he's fit. They surely can't be so naive to not have expected this reaction.