Raith v Queens

1 minute ago, renton said:

Was just looking for the Raith thread to note that Rovers Down South are suspending all sponsorship and money they had being paying which I think has been a fair amount over the years.

We’ll go bust if this continues. Cheers John!!

If the treads gone where can we bitch and moan?

McGlynn must be under intense pressure at the minute over our latest striker.

however he needs to sort the defence out sharpish we have been giving away leads all season and a frankie and bene partnership is not the answer. 

14 minutes ago, renton said:

Was just looking for the Raith thread to note that Rovers Down South are suspending all sponsorship and money they had being paying which I think has been a fair amount over the years.

I'm in the group and it's the intention to cancel a match sponsorship and ask for the money (which was paid for a game 2 years ago) to be donated to Women's Aid.

That McGlynn interview quite an uncomfortable watch. I watch what he says all the time. I actually was really quite liking him and respecting what he was saying, always seemed to call games spot on and talk a lot of sense.

Really did not used to like him from when it was us and Raith going for the L1 title but he managed to change my opinion of him. Was coming across really well and it looked like he was going to do good things with Raith. Thought they were Prem bound. 

But that interview you can see it in his eyes, he looks like he’s away to burst out crying or whatever and he’s all over the place with his hands and the gestures he’s making. Looks like he doesn’t want to face up to the camera, I kind of think he’s realised what an absolute c**t he’s made of this decision.

He seems so sensible too I just have no idea how he decided to push this through. Ffs John what have you done son 😂

The thread was closed due to sad wee trolls. They made light of the issue and tried to deflect it by making up a claim of rape against a poster they don't know. I imagine they made the name up too. 

Cretinous behaviour from sad, pathetic losers who need a bit of a kicking.

I know it's not the most pressing issue but has there been any explanations as to why half our team were wearing red under armor under blue tops? Was it a protest as I thought underarmour had to to match the kit you were wearing?
It was so it didn't clash with Queens under armour, according to the commentator on Raith tv.