Raith v Queens

Just now, steakngravy said:

Is the club opening up the main stand for supporters this week? I thought there would have been a statement issued regarding this as the restrictions have been lifted. I for one would like to go back to my seat in the stand.

What restrictions have been lifted?

The only real discussion to be had here is how much Raith will win by.

I think it will be a fairly comfortable 3-0 home win. 

it is strange, as the 1-1 game At Palmerston in November it could have been about 4 or 5 one without there being too much argument.

Sadly, we didn’t take our chances and performances like that have been very few and far between since then. 

We really are being run into the ground.  Incompetence and lack heart from top to bottom will see us scratching about in League 2 in the near future. 

I was actually quite impressed with Queens in the two games we've played against them thus far. Knew exactly how to play against us and came out the traps at a frantic pace in both games putting us under immediate pressure. Retreated a bit in the 2nd half at Starks but were comfortable overall and we'd have had no complaints if it was 2 or 3-0 after 15 minutes at Palmerston. 

If Queens adopt the same tactic we'll struggle as we can't cope when teams get in our faces and close us down quickly. 

2 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Is the club opening up the main stand for supporters this week? I thought there would have been a statement issued regarding this as the restrictions have been lifted. I for one would like to go back to my seat in the stand.

Appears so including away fans in the corner - https://www.raithrovers.net/buy-tickets

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Looks as though it might be quite blustery tomorrow night so all Queens need to do is shell a few long throws into our box and the chances will come. 

Our long throw expert is currently out injured, he's not as dangerous as Strapp anyway. We generally lose possession from our short throws as well so we won't get anything from them. Hopefully we can rely on Jamie Mac to be as generous as he was against Morton, we actually have to get a shot in for that to happen though. 

Hate to call games a must win, but if ever we needed to get back on track it’s now. Queens sometimes feel like a team we struggle against, but we should (only should) have enough to get the better of them. Don’t care how we do it. Even if it’s a last minute winner off Bene’s backside. Just fucking win Rovers.

Hate to call games a must win, but if ever we needed to get back on track it’s now. Queens sometimes feel like a team we struggle against, but we should (only should) have enough to get the better of them. Don’t care how we do it. Even if it’s a last minute winner off Bene’s backside. Just fucking win Rovers.

There's no "should" about it. You DO have enough to get the better of us. Whether or not you choose to put in one of your annual shite performances against us remains to be seen. I of course hope you do continue that tradition.