Dundee V Dundee United

7 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

And most of those derby wins cost them millions leading to financial implosion twice, years in the wilderness and becoming a laughing stock all round.

Thats probably more "Old Firmy" than the so called "arrogance" shown by Utd fans. Its more historical accuracy than arrogance tbh.

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Yeah but they won the 'we finished 5th in the league' trophy, so there is that

This is a great effort  lads .

3 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

You can tell the confidence is high in the Dundee ranks when they’re left boasting about still playing in a similar colour scheme to a time long before any of us were born 😂

What happened over a hundred years ago is all that matters.

58 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Like you, I don't have great belief United will win this, and and any Tannadice fan saying they are certain of winning is a bit misguided, in my view. There's hardly been a match this season or last when we've gone into a game and I was positive we'd win.

It's looking like we're struggling to put out the defence that's done reasonably well this season so far, and that could be a handicap.

Another 0-0 shit fest is on the cards then. 

40 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Not even gonna try. However North End hospitality is pretty teckle tbh.

Played there for a couple of years, some great people at the club. And yes the hospo is top notch 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

'There are', but I won't be rude. What about the black and white outfit, then, for a club which has never changed their colours?

Aye, that's true. And of course, which emphasises Dundee is not the "original club in the city".

Thick fucking c**t.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Is that the same reaction you made when you tasted Hasselhoff from your wife?

Bloody hell Johnny, don't know whether to laugh or vomit, at the sight of Tam and the 'salty goodness'.

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Bloody hell Johnny, don't know whether to laugh or vomit, at the sight of Tam and the 'salty goodness'.

Thank you.

You can be rest assured if that scenario ever happened I'd probably taste more from the bold Dave than any deposits he left in my missus. 

17 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

These were your first colours when you played at West Craigie in 1893, before you changed to playing at Carolina Point, then Dens. As you possibly know.

Don't forget it's now "Kilmac Stadium" seeing as they sold their naming rights. Who knows what they will name their new stadium when it eventually arrives any day now. 

You can be rest assured when that scenario happened I tasted more from the bold Dave than any deposits he left in my missus. 

Don’t think that quite came (fnarr) out the way you meant Tam. Anyway feck right off, this is a Dundee forum, for people from Dundee and er Angus.