Dundee V Dundee United

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Will Dens still be standing by Tues? Will the bin bags etc be removed from the top of the pie shop? Has someone phoned the RSPCA for the dead fox down the back of the Derry? Is there still someones garden shed thats doubling as VIP hospitality? 

So many questions, so little answers

Interesting angle, considering ours isn't the stadium that is literally falling apart.

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It does? Maybe a bit windy, but I'd say it doesn't look too bad.

image.png.8badee9cdfbaae5284f9b71779241c3f.png

Y'know, I had agreed with Ludo on this point, but now after the great... whoever-you-are posted this I have been convinced otherwise.

Fair enough.  From 12 noon - 5pm winds of 40mph+ according to the BBC.

Don’t want any last minute call offs for all the Arabs travelling from Angus!

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Any excuse for the DAB's not to turn up at Dens and they use it. 

faithful through and through they sing well apart from when they are deep in the shit then they vanish quicker than sna aff a dike.they only turn up when they smell blood.

tuesday depends on what dundee team turns up...the one that played rangers,motherwell and st johnstone aff the park...we have a great chance

the one that turns up every other week....nae chance.

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIXHopefully the normal one 🤣🤣

listen i watched your game today..lets not pretend your some kind of good team..backs to the wall for the majority of it..punt the ball whatever way you were facing..celtic missed numerous chances that they should have scored...but apart from all that well done on only losing 1-0 to a 10 man team.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Will Dens still be standing by Tues? Will the bin bags etc be removed from the top of the pie shop? Has someone phoned the RSPCA for the dead fox down the back of the Derry? Is there still someones garden shed thats doubling as VIP hospitality? 

So many questions, so little answers

Remind me whose stand had things flying from it in November?

On a more serious note I can see us winning this. The Livi game was a horror show, the Sainties game spoiled by the horrific weather but the spirit was good and had McGinn been on from the start I reckon we’d have won. Prior to the break we were playing pretty well, great team spirit. United fluked a victory against Dross Cunty but prior to that their form has been utter dug meat. Dundee 3 DABCs 0 (Griffiths, Adam, McGinn)

30 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

Original Argentina style strips look ace there 👌apart from the extra long shorts 

We've worn that kit recently so don't know what his point is, fannying around on google, on a Saturday evening.