Dundee V Dundee United

45 minutes ago, AlanPartridge said:

Not sure how he escaped a booking, 3 times he did it at least.

Worst decision of the night though - Beaton giving United a free kick in their own box when Anderson slipped on his arse and got back up again.

That was certainly up there with poor decisions. My worst decision was going to the game.

20 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Yeah that was an odd one, I wasn't sure at the time if Anderson was screaming at the injustice of it or if he thought he had been fouled in the box. 

At the time I thought Beaton judged against him thinking he dived. Beaton thrives on booking players for arguing with him, and, although it surely isn't the case, he seems to give odd decisions to provoke reactions. It's more likely he's just incompetent though.

Watt was like the boy who cried 'wolf' last night, while McMullen seemed to be the most effective direct player on the park.

If Clark had scored at the end it would have been an injustice, both on Dundee and Tam Courts, who deserved less than a point for the formation he put out.

1 minute ago, Spikethedee said:

His Favourite Film...

image.jpeg.c97ef4491698899e77e58184039c80e5.jpeg

Good film.  Always had Douglas's character as a Dee for some reason.  This is the way a Courts post match interview makes me feel.  To be fair to him though last nights was a bit more realistic than his usual crap. 

3 hours ago, AlanPartridge said:

Worst decision of the night though - Beaton giving United a free kick in their own box when Anderson slipped on his arse and got back up again.

One of the few decisions he got right - Anderson slipped and in the process upended Edwards.