Dundee V Dundee United

55 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

For the older Dees, despite your recent efforts, is letting Wee Jum cross the road still the worst managerial decision you've ever made?

I am and yes, you are right, even if the likes of McPake, McIntyre and Kernaghan make that less obvious to the younger Dees. Still, better than being a glory hunting (let's face it, when the going gets tough most of the DAB's disappear from the derby, (far from suggesting that is you)), dayglo, wnker that epitomises a good section of your support. Both teams are crap at the moment and though I suspect you lot will win due to the total ineptitude of said McPake (that said, you do have to put up with being managed by Courts, the most embarrassing manager of all time -  overtaking our Coco the clown). Quite frankly it's sh1te all round at the moment and I'd rather be fighting it out with better teams, and managers, than we currently have.  Still, we'll be there on Tuesday and may the less sh1t team win in what is usually Scotland's best derby

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Putting rivalry aside for a minute, this is the best derby in the country (world?) by far, and the continued insistence of the TV companies to screen the far inferior Glasgow and Edinburgh versions does a huge disservice to both clubs, and the Scottish game in general.

Last time out the DUTV commentary team proclaimed it to be the best derby in world football

Spoiler

So it probably isn't

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

For the older Dees, despite your recent efforts, is letting Wee Jum cross the road still the worst managerial decision you've ever made?

Certainly wasn’t great the way in which he was effectively forced into a position where he felt he had to leave Dens.  Then again, it wasn’t particularly pleasant to watch the way he was forced out of Tannadice either.

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

No.

The worst managerial decision ever made was to appoint the cùnt McIntyre.

That was worse than appointing Coco.

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

No.

The worst managerial decision ever made was to appoint the cùnt McIntyre.

That was worse than appointing Coco.

The thought of Jimmy (Jimmy) McIntyre being your manager still makes me smile.