Apparently Ross County are playing Rangers soon.

On 29/01/2022 at 16:14, Merkland Red said:

@AB1872

Hey you with the sad face...

Not sad at all. Got exactly what we deserved against a very decent Ross County. Knew it was going to be a difficult game and so it proved. 

McGregor has gone on a season too long and it cost us. 

Kanara looks as if he doesn’t want to be there 

Itten , with the best will in the World, just isn’t doing it and is seriously lacking in confidence 

Weve rode our luck with Bassey in the centre of defence but here it came back to bite us. Goldson and Barisic never covered themselves in glory either at the second County goal. 

Poor performance and dropped points but shit happens. We move on to the next game.

Huge pluses are having Aribo back early and Diallo certainly looks as if he could be a star in this team 

13 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Not sad at all. Got exactly what we deserved against a very decent Ross County. Knew it was going to be a difficult game and so it proved. 

McGregor has gone on a season too long and it cost us. 

Kanara looks as if he doesn’t want to be there 

Itten , with the best will in the World, just isn’t doing it and is seriously lacking in confidence 

Weve rode our luck with Bassey in the centre of defence but here it came back to bite us. Goldson and Barisic never covered themselves in glory either at the second County goal. 

Poor performance and dropped points but shit happens. We move on to the next game.

Huge pluses are having Aribo back early and Diallo certainly looks as if he could be a star in this team 

^^^ composed himself after 3 days and Aaron Ramsey signing 

2 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

I only came on here to read the ramblings of the moon howling crackpots regarding Ramsey. I wasn’t disappointed 

So your club has just completed the biggest deal in fucking decades and your first thought was Celtic fans?

Old Firm fans are really weird.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So your club has just completed the biggest deal in fucking decades and your first thought was Celtic fans?

Old Firm fans are really weird.

I never mentioned Celtic fans! 

Moon Howling crackpots come in many guises and this place proves the point perfectly 

I was on Follow Follow most of yesterday and believe me Celtic fans were not on my mind other than the Kerryfail thread. Some of their posts were comedy gold