Apparently Ross County are playing Rangers soon.

Well that ticked almost all the boxes quite nicely:

• Rangers disgusting, corpulent, bigoted support making arses of themselves
  • Gutting injury time equaliser
  • That absolute scumbag McGregor having a total nightmare and shipping the aforementioned equaliser

Only missing a comedy red card to complete the set. Although seeing both halves of the old firm suffer is tremendous, I'd quite like to see Celtic wipe the fucking floor with them. The tears and snotters will be a sight to behold. 

42 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I posted the lyrics it's been deleted by a Mod.

The SPFL and the SFA must have requested this on behalf of the Zombies. Sweep sweep. The media should be reporting this. The Police should be filming these hateful and bigoted scumbags. Until action is taken against this mob nothing will change. Scottish football is corrupt.

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Regan Charles-Cook subjected to racist abuse. Rangers* or Malky?

That’s disappointing to hear especially considering how vehemently these c***s claimed to oppose racism after what happened to Kamara.

Lip service as per usual

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Quite conspicuous by their absence today are the usual "hahaha look at the diddies posting about songs" posts.

Because you can’t defend the indefensible. Anyone on here who even tries to needs banned from the forum and fucked in the sea.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

That’s disappointing to hear especially considering how vehemently these c***s claimed to oppose racism after what happened to Kamara.

Lip service as per usual

Has it been confirmed it's Rangers fans?

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

A very large proportion of Rangers fans are absolute scum.

I hate to be reasonable here, but having attended matches at Ibrox and having sat in the RDS front at Pittodrie beside the Rangers support more times than I care to remember, I would say that it is a minority at Ibrox that indulge in this shite, but the away support is a completely different matter. When the “contentious” songs are on the go at Pittodrie it’s almost everyone singing along, but nothing is ever done. I can forgive the police for not stepping in at the time, but the fans are filmed and retrospective action has to be taken against them. I’ve no idea why this ignoring of the problem continues into 2022 when every other form of abuse is getting stamped on hard, and rightly so.

51 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Regan Charles-Cook subjected to racist abuse. Rangers* or Malky?

At the end of the day it's only a game and if your response to not winning is to target someone with racial abuse/any abuse then fcuk off.

Hopefully a chap at the door from the polis....