Apparently Ross County are playing Rangers soon.

It'll be interesting to see how Gio sets up for it, think the defence picks itself, but then we're into interesting questions about fitness, form, and playing people back into contention for the Old Firm game. Plus one (maybe two?) new starters.

Would like to see us use the 5 subs to rotate a lot of that, something like? 

McGregor

Tav      Goldson    Bassey (King)    Borna

Kamara (Jack)

Arfield (McCann)                     Aribo

Diallo/Sakala                  Kent (Lowry)

Roofe (Itten)

In that 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 he seems to prefer with the wider players hugging the touchline and coming in, and then two in behind Roofe. Got to start using the squad more, and I'm worried that suspensions are going to start coming in for yellow's soonish - is the slate wiped clean after the winter break still?

Frustratingly I'll be missing the start of this game and even potentially all of it. I expect we will see Diallo thrown in from the start here and Aribo back in the starting line up.

Our games in Dingwall usually have quite a few goals in the game and often from both teams.

Horrendous weather no way match should go ahead.

I seeing reports that the accident that closed the A9 between Aviemore Carrbridge has been cleared but now Traffic Scotland are reporting there's a tree down blocking the A9, just north of the Kessock Bridge. Take care on the roads if you're heading to this game.

Edited by Sensible Soccer🏴

1 hour ago, silver said:

Game should be called off if the weather we have right now continues. Not sure how you can expect teams to play a game with the present conditions.

Didn't Neil Doncaster say that there was no space left for anymore postponements?

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Didn't Neil Doncaster say that there was no space left for anymore postponements?

We’ll if Neil said that we’ll just need to get on with it, cue the “team that keeps the ball on the deck will win it” advice.