Aberdeen 1 (dodgy penalty) St Johnstone 1

21 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Blatant and shameless lie. 

Look at the video above. He didn't even connect with him in the box. 

It's really not - I was in the Saints have a legitimate whinge camp here from what I saw from both the South Stand last night and the main TV camera.

It was that replay from behind the goal that made me think otherwise.

Just now, tarapoa said:

It's really not - I was in the Saints have a legitimate whinge camp here from what I saw from both the South Stand last night and the main TV camera.

It was that replay from behind the goal that made me think otherwise.

You can be in whatever camp you like, personally I think you're just trying to give people the impression you're legitimate and impartial before spouting absolute codswallop. 

There was no contact made in the box. That should be apparent to anyone who inhabits reality and isn't on the wind, but that clearly isn't you or your small band of gaslighters. 

1 hour ago, Sainthearted said:

Looking at that penalty again, he didn't even touch him in the box. 

Absolute howler of an award. 

Here's the exact moment from the best angle (I've linked to the relevant point): 

Look at the penalty conceded against St Mirren. Again, absolute joke (I've linked to the relevant point in the video): 

He clearly stands on his toe/catches his foot, in the box, after already knocking him off balance. It's a blatant penalty, but don't let that spoil the narrative if it makes you feel better when your visits to Aberdeen next season are to play Cove Rangers.

Pen2.thumb.png.7fba271ff69de6c732f06012920497fa.pngPen1.thumb.png.b96799507927428b1e9398f16dd40a54.pngPen3.thumb.png.6fb6ccc463ad000f8986b5ee4eff1bb7.png

9 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

He clearly stands on his toe/catches his foot, in the box, after already knocking him off balance. It's a blatant penalty, but don't let that spoil the narrative if it makes you feel better when your visits to Aberdeen next season are to play Cove Rangers.

Pen2.thumb.png.7fba271ff69de6c732f06012920497fa.pngPen1.thumb.png.b96799507927428b1e9398f16dd40a54.pngPen3.thumb.png.6fb6ccc463ad000f8986b5ee4eff1bb7.png

Unlike your band of gaslighters, I actually acknowledge when my team benefits from an incorrect refereeing decision. I certainly don't try to contradict reality by posting cherry-picked stills that manipulate people's depth perception. 

Of course, that hasn't happened in a while because we don't tend to benefit from incorrect refereeing decisions that change the course of a game (unlike your lot who've relied on dreadful refereeing decisions to cheat us out of 3 points across successive matches). 

For the 4th time: anyone who's not an Aberdeen fan, incentivised to make-believe otherwise or on the wind can look at the video evidence to see there was no contact in the box. 

33 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I can't help feeling that somehow my depth perception has been manipulated. 

Uncanny 

16 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Unlike your band of gaslighters, I actually acknowledge when my team benefits from an incorrect refereeing decision. I certainly don't try to contradict reality by posting cherry-picked stills that manipulate people's depth perception. 

Of course, that hasn't happened in a while because we don't tend to benefit from incorrect refereeing decisions that change the course of a game (unlike your lot who've relied on dreadful refereeing decisions to cheat us out of 3 points across successive matches). 

For the 4th time: anyone who's not an Aberdeen fan, incentivised to make-believe otherwise or on the wind can look at the video evidence to see there was no contact in the box. 

Manipulate people's depth-perception aye? That's a total riddy.

Fact is, we should have been awarded a foul for Middleton absolutely clattering into Hayes seconds prior to your goal. Even if the penalty award was incorrect, it only served to redress the correct balance on the game.

It's certainly not apparent that the only people claiming that is a penalty are Aberdeen fans. I haven't seen queues of fans of other clubs lining up to denounce the referee here.

P.s. Are you Tam Courts? Because if you are, and Dave Cormack comes to incentivise you to move to Aberdeen, please let him know that moving to Aberdeen doesn't align with your personal and strategic goals at the present time. Thanks..

Edited by Illgresi

2 hours ago, Sainthearted said:

Looking at that penalty again, he didn't even touch him in the box. 

Absolute howler of an award. 

Here's the exact moment from the best angle (I've linked to the relevant point): 

Look at the penalty conceded against St Mirren. Again, absolute joke (I've linked to the relevant point in the video): 

Ours is a clear penalty.

The Buddies one maybe not so much.