Aberdeen 1 (dodgy penalty) St Johnstone 1

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

The point is that you got all defensive about a comment that had nothing to do with your team and have gone on to escalate and make a bit of a tit of yourself. 

Drink plenty of water before bed, that's my advice. 

"Make a bit of a tit out of yourself".

Do you have anything to say that isn't some shitty psychological manoeuver?

My advice to you? Play the ball, not the man. 

I didn't get defensive, I made an obvious point: you're in no position to talk to us about anything "evening out" after the robberies you performed deprived us of three points and left us bottom of the table. 

1 hour ago, nelsjfc said:

Be fascinated to see heat maps and pass completions for Middleton, Crawford and May that be second half.

Second half only.

OOPS.png.bb0545b2d2468d617843571b607ef020.png

4 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

"Make a bit of a tit out of yourself".

Do you have anything to say that isn't some shitty psychological manoeuver?

My advice to you? Play the ball, not the man. 

I didn't get defensive, I made an obvious point: you're in no position to talk to us about anything "evening out" after the robberies you performed deprived us of three points and left us bottom of the table. 

I'm afraid you robbed yourselves of three points with those embarrassing tactics of feigning injury at any given opportunity, having the slowest physio in the history of football, poor finishing and not taking full advantage when those useless twats Gallagher and Brown were on the pitch.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Just now, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm afraid you robbed yourselves of three points with those embarrassing tactics of feigning injury at any given opportunity, having the slowest physio in the history of football, poor finishing and not taking full advantage when the useless twats Gallagher and Brown were on the pitch.

Ah, so what you're saying is St Johnstone FC decided to award you an extremely soft penalty and let your player control the ball with his hand before firing in the winner? 

That makes sense. 

10 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Ah, so what you're saying is St Johnstone FC decided to award you an extremely soft penalty and let your player control the ball with his hand before firing in the winner? 

That makes sense. 

No, I'm saying St Johnstone F.C are an embarrassment to football and devoid of entertainment.

2 hours ago, NYD1997 said:

Just seen the penalty - it should be called what it is - contact outside the box and a dive by the boy wonder in the box. 

If the refs got the big calls right for saints we’d be sitting 8th above Dundee county hibs and Aberdeen - that’s the biggest issue right now is every big decision goes against us.

If every team had the correct decisions go there way then the league would be very different. We've been on the end of a lot of shocking decisions as well but it'd be easy for me to say if we had the big calls go our way we'd be sitting 4th :D 

One of those decisions being a handball off the line against Rangers at Ibrox at 0-0 in a game they went on to scrape a win. If the pen is given there's every chance we go on to win 1-0

Dundee, County, Hibs and Aberdeen all have shocking calls given against them, Aberdeen were denied a stonewall penalty against us in the recent game we won albeit where we had an incredibly dodgy red card given against us. 

Edited by ATLIS

Just now, Sainthearted said:

So? Since when has it been the opposition's responsibility to entertain you? 

They don't entertain anyone...they suck the life out of everyone subjected to their agricultural shite...

No wonder you're called the Saints, you need to have the patience of Saint to put up with that nonsense every week.

I remember St Johnstone in the good old days of Alex Rennie, when you came up to Pittodrie, played nice football with the classy Stuart Beedie and took a pasting but everyone enjoyed the match.

Just now, Bogbrush1903 said:

They don't entertain anyone...they suck the life out of everyone subjected to their agricultural shite...

No wonder you're called the Saints, you need to have the patience of Saint to put up with that nonsense every week.

I remember St Johnstone in the good old days of Alex Rennie, when you came up to Pittodrie, played nice football with the classy Stuart Beedie and took a pasting but everyone enjoyed the match.

I really don't give a shit if you find us boring, though. It's literally last on my list of concerns. 

People don't show up every week to be "entertained". If that was their motivation they wouldn't watch the same team every week and would likely be watching football from a different league. 

Penalty was never a penalty. Not even clear it was a free kick.

Ferguson header never a penalty.

Ramsay is good.

We spent money on an LB this year, and still just have 2 shit LBs. We have a terrible midfield, yet LB and RB are our weakest positions, with Rooney out.

As we've all known for months, Davidson was done the moment he signed Crawford permanently on a lifetime contract. 

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You do realise you were "pouring forward" because we had zero fear of you actually creating anything and just wanted space left for counters, dont you?

Like you didn't have us pinned back due to the incredible ability in your squad. The fact we couldn't take advantage was pretty much entirely because Middleton was fucked about an hour and after May came on we were effectively playing without a strikeforce, seeing as the manager is still scared of strikers who don't defend at all costs.

If that was Aberdeen playing well then you'll remain rooted in the bottom half.

Not like you to be inaccurate, but if you read my post again, at no point did I say we were playing well, just that we were better than St Johnstone. And the penalty award is hopefully the start of things “going to even themselves out over the season.”.

St Johnstone fans acting like they're getting relegated because of bad refereeing decisions is some hill to die on.

There’s definitely been a lot of poor form / inconsistencies this season, but I honestly can’t remember a season where I’ve seen so many bad decisions go against us.

That penalty last night was the worst I’ve ever seen given.