Aberdeen 1 (dodgy penalty) St Johnstone 1

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There will be a large number of **** out there who have been having sleepless nights waiting for a postponement so they could @ the spfl 

They obviously still don’t realise that the only clubs that, potentially, have no free midweeks are Celtic and Rangers. Loads of free dates for Aberdeen and St Johnstone, and the rest of the clubs  that don’t matter in the scheme of things.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There will be a large number of **** out there who have been having sleepless nights waiting for a postponement so they could @ the spfl 

With regard to Twitter (and other social media stuff, FB, Insta, etc) I am split between Groucho Marx and Rick Sanchez on the matter...

Marx said, "I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members" while Sanchez said, "Your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer"

42 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Loads of folk raging that Aberdeen didn’t announce it twenty minutes ago

I swear to f**k large swathes of the population wake up everyday just to be outraged on Twitter 

Theres a lot of folk raging the County game is going ahead, seemingly unaware that Dingwall is 100+ miles from Aberdeen.

24 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Tbf I'm surprised it's going ahead. Trees down all over the place. It's still absolutely disgusting outside (ha). 

Living in Dingwall you'll know this, but there is a certain micro-climate that is affected by the Western Highlands in general and things like Ben Wyvis specifically, that means Dingwall, and further East from Inverness, all along to Nairn and Forres, tends to avoid the brunt of most storms.

Edit: all depends on the direction of course, nothing will stop if it it's aimed SW down the Moray/Cromarty firths.

Edited by Ric

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

Living in Dingwall you'll know this, but there is a certain micro-climate that is affected by the Western Highlands in general and things like Ben Wyvis specifically, that means Dingwall, and further East from Inverness, all along to Nairn and Forres, tends to avoid the brunt of most storms.

Edit: all depends on the direction of course, nothing will stop if it it's aimed SW down the Moray/Cromarty firths.

Indeed. Not very often Dingwall is affected by the bad weather the rest of the Highlands gets. I work in Insurance claims so always grateful that we never get it as bad! 

• Suspect Device changed the title to Aberdeen P St Johnstone P - Rescheduled 15th Feb
  • Suspect Device changed the title to Aberdeen 0 St Johnstone 0 or 1 - Rescheduled 15th Feb