Aberdeen 1 (dodgy penalty) St Johnstone 1

[mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention] You still have one wish remaining. Can you use it to get us a fee for Kennedy? 
Any points and Kennedy coming back tomorrow would make for a successful weekend in my book.

Assuming no change to shape I'd like to see Hallberg in for Butterfield and Kane and Hendry up top.

40 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The league form would need to improve dramatically, because we ain't winning the cup.

You're probably right, but St Johnstone proved last season that with a lot of luck almost any team can win it. We haven’t been carrying that kind of luck for 32 years though.

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

We're set to UNLEASH Vicente Besuijen.

Have you had a chance to see how his data compares?

DenHag.thumb.png.232a33b86e8343edc9ed4812663c65eb.png

How I get him. Shite in the air, won't be great defensively but will probably work hard enough he'll avoid criticism for it. Most of his passes will probably be backwards, but he'll run at full backs all day and sling dangerous balls in. Loves a long range shot.

No idea how the Dutch 2nd tier compares to our top flight tbh.

How Ramirez been btw? From memory I had him down as a poacher type who'd do his best work finishing chances rather than being a target man/link man.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How I get him. Shite in the air, won't be great defensively but will probably work hard enough he'll avoid criticism for it. Most of his passes will probably be backwards, but he'll run at full backs all day and sling dangerous balls in. Loves a long range shot.

How Ramirez been btw? From memory I had him down as a poacher type who'd do his best work finishing chances rather than being a target man/link man.

Hopefully does the business then.

Would say you've got it spot on. His link up play isn't the worst but he finds space in the box and seems to finish the majority of his chances.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's pretty much spot on. Problem being we're creating f**k all for him at the moment.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Our attacking tactics(I know, I know) will consist of Jamie McCart hitting long balls towards our strikers and hoping the wind does the rest.

Tbf it might just work in 50mph winds against David Bates.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Bates has actually been very good since November. Surprised the f**k out of me.

Thank you for jinxing him.

A failed attempt to head back to his keeper on 89 minutes letting Stevie May tap in is now guaranteed.