Petrie's Ponies vs The Rennie Express

18 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

hopefully Lennox is fit as I'd be more confident with him in the sticks instead of Seagull.  Can't really predict the Mo starting X1, centre back pairings have been varied of late, or even played with 3.

Hopefully Terry Masson is back in the starting line up, will need his bite and drive I expect.

I predict a high scoring draw, hopefully Simpson and Gardyne get off the mark and can start finding the net regularly to cement a play off spot for the Mo

James keatings and Liam Callaghan have both picked up injuries. Shame about Liam, he’s looked really good this season

12 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Arrived in Montrose, strong breeze and glorious sunshine. Can’t believe games have been called off for this ffs 😂😂😂

Amazing to think the weather isn’t the same in every part of the country!

7 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Arbroath/Partick, Dundee/St Mirren, Aberdeen/St Johnstone and all Highland League games (some but not all of which are close to Montrose)

Arbroath is pretty much on the North Sea and windy on the best of days. Dundee is not a stones throw from Montrose, nor is Aberdeen. The Highland League was a blanket decision due to travel concerns. 

6 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

HWFG, no McKay, is he on his way out?

20220129_140147.thumb.jpg.3b7e358ad04fb52537bdfb7ec18f30a3.jpg

9 subs and himself and Dixon the only ones you'd expect on the bench, Dixon probably not fully fit or had a reaction to Tuesdays game.

Is there anyone daft enough to take McKay on loan a league up ?