2022 NFL Draft

lichtie23

2 minutes ago, Super_A said:

We're taking Penning i think. I don't really like it but i'll talk my self into it no matter who it is.

Depends what happens with HOU and WAS in front of us. If Kyle Hamilton and/or Devin Lloyd are still there I could live with either pick.

Safety isn't a need, but Hamilton is one of the best talents in the entire draft, TT loves a Golden Domer, and it would let Derwin James play more snaps at LB and closer to the LoS. James is a good deep Safety, but it wastes his skillset playing there.

I'm assuming McDuffie goes to BALT, if not, that should be our pick if he's there.

Edited by Boo Khaki

I’m looking ahead to where the 1st QB could go and I think the Texans really like Davis Mills so it won’t be there. The Ravens and Chargers are set at QB. Washington just got Wentz. The Eagles like Hurts. I don’t see the Saints going QB after giving Jameis a load of money 

I reckon it’s going to be Pittsburgh and they will go with the hometown boy in Kenny Pickett

8 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Depends what happens with HOU and WAS in front of us. If Kyle Hamilton and/or Devin Lloyd are still there I could live with either pick.

Safety isn't a need, but Hamilton is one of the best talents in the entire draft, TT loves a Golden Domer, and it would let Derwin James play more snaps at LB and closer to the LoS. James is a good deep Safety, but it wastes his skillset playing there.

I'm assuming McDuffie goes to BALT, if not, that should be our pick if he's there.

I'd be happy with Mcduffie or a trade back now tbh

edit: i'd probably be happy with Zion Johnson

Edited by Super_A

Hmm...

Bit underwhelming. I think Johnson is the best OG in the draft, and we do have a hole, but I thought they'd resign Aboushi and add a defensive piece. 

I wonder if what this means is they are planning on bringing Aboushi back, will hand the other OG spot to Johnson, and flip Feiler out to RT. I didn't think there was anything to the Feiler to RT talk as RT was a shitshow last season and he still played all his games at OG, but this might be a contingency they've planned for if a top OT didn't fall to #17