Celtic V Dundee Utd

12 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm wondering if there'll be trial by television, as there was in the case of Butcher and his challenge on Turnbull in the last meeting.

Which was the correct decision, I’m sure you’ll agree it was a red card offence. 

26 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

That was a dangerous challenge from Ralston there: should that have been a card of some sort? Euan Anderson didn't even think it was a foul.

22 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Ralston late of Watt, reckless challenge 5 mins later. 

Celtic at home. Nothing to see here, move on.

In saying that I do not see us taking anything from the game.

16 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm wondering if there'll be trial by television, as there was in the case of Butcher and his challenge on Turnbull in the last meeting.

10 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Against a Celtic player for an alleged offense at Celtic Park.

Of course the won't be.

Or rather if there is then the findings would be distorted to show the opponent of Ralston is at fault and should be banned.

Ffs guys, Watt will be lucky to avoid a ban for putting Ralston in the position to foul him late. 

Surely you should all know that by now?

3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Yes, I said so at the time, on the proper match thread. Ralston's challenge was worse, I'm sure you'll agree.

I’ll have to reserve my judgment as not saw it yet, must’ve been bad if worse than butchers. 

A few months ago, when United were putting together some good results in the top 4 of the table I’d have been hoping for United to take something off Celtic.

Now we’re definitely back to the same old two donkey title race Id rather not see Sevco get that £40m Champions League lifeline so happy with the scores today.

9 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Talk about Diddy!   Are Celtic really doing a lap of honour and celebrating with the fans like they won the cup? 

Other than 3 points against a team in 7th what else did they win today? 

We've done at every home game for about 6 years now, can understand that it looks a bit naff after a nothing game, but it's nothing special. 

Although it is amusing to see the 'celebrating like they've won the World Cup!!/Champions League!!'' from opposition fans every week. 

Edited by Fratelli

1 minute ago, Fratelli said:

We've done at every home game for about 6 years now, can understand that it looks a bit naff but it's nothing special. 

Although it is amusing to see the 'celebrating like they've won the World Cup!!/Champions League!!'' from opposition fans every week. 

So just another of Celtic’s contrived “traditions” for the fans to “perform”?