The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

SAUL2.gif.8f156c16ade0b0bf06b6b34d46004906.gif

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm sorry, has Dawson Park Boy just threatened to call the Internet Police if a private forum owner decides that they don't want to allow him access anymore?  :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving. He should try Donaldson Solicitors; I understand they have experience in this area.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Happy to have my posts vetted by Moderators.

If they ban me and I disagree I’ll take my case to the FSU.

You make yourself out as a left wing liberal but, in fact, you’re just so illiberal that’ you can’t stand anyone who disagrees with you and you always end up using vile language.

Very poor look I have to say.
Anyway, enjoy your evening.

Lol. This from the weapons-grade fucking creep that goes running to the mods on a regular basis to get posts deleted 😂

11 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Happy to have my posts vetted by Moderators.

If they ban me and I disagree I’ll take my case to the FSU.

You make yourself out as a left wing liberal but, in fact, you’re just so illiberal that’ you can’t stand anyone who disagrees with you and you always end up using vile language.

Very poor look I have to say.
Anyway, enjoy your evening.

😂

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Free Speech Union.

This clown first started prattling on about it during the pandemic

It's where idiots who think they are being cancelled for being bigots go to get grifted by folk like Toby Young.

Without further googling, you can assume that everyone involved is an absolute weapon.

Hilarious that he thinks there will he consequences for the mods on a football forum when one of them eventually gets sick of his contrarian bile and bigotry.

DPB made a complete shop front of himself on the Cancel Culture thread the other day, and now this - feels to me that he is sitting in his mums basement giggling away to himself about all the red dots he is getting.

A fanny. 

DPB made a complete shop front of himself on the Cancel Culture thread the other day, and now this - feels to me that he is sitting in his mums basement giggling away to himself about all the red dots he is getting.
A fanny. 
He has always had abhorrent views. What he is now, a parody of himself, seems to be a result of being utterly raging at being called out on them, and just doubling down to pretend it's all a big joke to him.

Go back far enough on the Falkirk thread youl find him grumbling about taking the knee, rainbow laces etc. All the warning signs of a toxic w**k.

If women can't afford to pay for sanitary products why don't they just self identify as men? 

And as for this male period Tsar in Dundee. Honestly, let's get back to basics, Guide Dogs for the Blind to have a Labrador CEO, Tarka to run the International Otter Survival Fund and the Halo Trust by any two women called Betty and Elsie. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

If women can't afford to pay for sanitary products why don't they just self identify as men? 

And as for this male period Tsar in Dundee. Honestly, let's get back to basics, Guide Dogs for the Blind to have a Labrador CEO, Tarka to run the International Otter Survival Fund and the Halo Trust by anyone two women called Betty and Elsie. 

And the WWF to be run by Jack Tunney

16 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

So they get free tampons so they can still buy make-up.

What kind of society are we breeding?

I would be happier paying increased benefits if they are insufficient. but people should take care of these things themselves if only for their self respect.

Give me strength!!

381FA0B1-8B70-4F47-9112-95308D3C8081.gif

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

A fanny. 

His Mum, he's  about 90!