The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

On 21/03/2023 at 16:49, Boo Khaki said:

It's ma baw, and it's no fair!!! 😭

Interesting building behind her, wonder if it is sandstone or Limestone? Either way its really nicely done, probably modern but in a nice Georgian style.

Posie Parker? Absolute minter

51 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Interesting building behind her, wonder if it is sandstone or Limestone? Either way its really nicely done, probably modern but in a nice Georgian style.

Posie Parker? Absolute minter

Why is this even getting any coverage at all?   Brain mush from the keyboard to the streets of Hobart.   There are surely more pressing issues, such as Australian mid century modernist architecture.

Edited by Savage Henry

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

World Athletics bans transgender female athletes from competing in female world ranking events.

Feminists are mad the women making all these accomplishments have penises.

I think it might be the balls that are causing the issue.

You are either responsible for, and guilty by association with the randoms who turn up to ostensibly side with you, or you are not, so which is it? I ask because the GC lot that Stock sides with have spent much of the past 10 days or so vehemently denying that this is the case, and doing everything they possibly can to distance KJK from actual Nazis, and the far-right groups she flagrantly consorts with herself, yet here the complete opposite apparently applies when the group in question are pro-trans rights.

Gender Criticals yet again indulging in duplicitous hypocrisy? Well strike me down with a feather. 

40 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

I used to have absolutely no interest in Theo whole thing but I have changed my view and become unashamedly gender critical. 

I refuse to be forced to pretend things I know to false are true. 

This is hugely ironic given it's the gender critical mob who are denying the actual science that says gender dysphoria exists.

54 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

I used to have absolutely no interest in Theo whole thing but I have changed my view and become unashamedly gender critical. 

You keep saying this.

On 21/06/2022 at 09:36, Thorongil said:

Great news from the sporting bodies. I used to be completely disinterested in this issue but the trans extremists have irritated me to the degree that I now want them to lose the culture war. And they now are losing. 

It’s very pleasing.

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

You want a medal? Some soup? A microwave carbonara for one?