The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

PS. This website is a commercial entity dealing with the public and must act lawfully. The next moderator who bans me for a month without warning, having broken no rules, simply on account of my protected, sincerely held beliefs, might want to have a think about the recent case involving The Stand and Joanna Cherry KC. 

Edited by Thorongil

3 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

PS. This website is a commercial entity dealing with the public and must act lawfully. The next moderator who bans me for a month without warning, having broken no rules, simply on account of my protected, sincerely held beliefs, might want to have a think about the recent case involving The Stand and Joanna Cherry KC. 

Fucking hell, ❄

Just now, carpetmonster said:

I don’t think you can grift folks in a crowdfunder to get a forum account reinstated m9. Although very little would surprise me any more. 

I have the funds, I don’t need anyone else’s. Anyway, I haven’t broken any forum rules and will not break any rules, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

1 minute ago, Thorongil said:

I have the funds, I don’t need anyone else’s. Anyway, I haven’t broken any forum rules and will not break any rules, so it shouldn’t be an issue.

Did your last ban include wording that you were being banned for gender critical beliefs? 

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Post it then. 

I’ll keep that private for now as is my right and in case it is required in future. The moderator was “Andy Dufresne”. He may choose to post it if he so wishes. 

like I say though, I did not and will not break forum rules so it should not be an issue going forward.

Edited by Thorongil

10 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You reckon?

5122472B-0A29-4287-BB11-D0FE6CDA3253.jpeg

2C483C35-EC8E-4A76-B153-6299EB4523F3.jpeg

Yeah, I reckon. Wee Bully didn’t get a ban or a warning. I merely defended myself from attack without breaking the rules.

You illustrated the point perfectly though regarding the discriminatory approach.

Just now, Thorongil said:

Yeah, I reckon. Wee Bully didn’t get a ban or a warning. I merely defended myself from attack without breaking the rules.

You illustrated the point perfectly though regarding the discriminatory approach.

You’re lucky I’m not a mod; my kids are American and live in a litigious enough society that the last thing I want them to access is halfwitted ideas that you can threaten legal action against an Internet forum because someone gave you a temporary ban. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

You’re lucky I’m not a mod; my kids are American and live in a litigious enough society that the last thing I want them to access is halfwitted ideas that you can threaten legal action against an Internet forum because someone gave you a temporary ban. 

It’s none of your business though, is it?

1 minute ago, Thorongil said:

It’s none of your business though, is it?

It would be in that case. The rules state ‘don’t post what you wouldn’t want your own kids accessing’. 

Edited by carpetmonster

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

It would be in that case. The rules state ‘don’t post what you wouldn’t want your own kids accessing’. 

Aye the rules is that YOU shouldn’t post what you don’t want your own kids accessing. Ironic really when you want everybody else’s kids to be indoctrinated with gender ideology. 

Anyway… it’s not that I’M not supposed to post things that YOU wouldn’t want YOUR kids to access, it’s that YOU’RE not supposed to do that. 

If your kids are sensitive to legal arguments being posted on a football forum based in Scotland, then that is a matter for you, not for me. 

Worrying that you can’t follow even this basic logic. 

57 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

🤣 @Div will be absolutely quaking in his hot tub. 

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

That would have been me,I am quaking in my shoes at the thought.