The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

On 27/01/2022 at 12:43, Benjamin_Nevis said:

You could pretty much end the thread here tbh. However I congratulate @jamamafegan on creating a useful herding pen for beardy incels, AlbaDas and various other bigots to come in and post up utterly fake concerns over rapists dressing as women to get into women's toilets. 

It's fair lured them in to the banhammer! 

16 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Well, while he was here, at least he was maybe leaving others alone. Now he's loose in the wild.. 

He can start a competition with the chuggers on Buchanan St to see who can get bodyswerved most in the one day. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

He probably doesn't "know much about this" 

That rarely prevented him from arriving at a horrific end point. You'd think that on the law of averages of "not knowing much about this", he'd maybe land on the right side in 4 out of 10 instances. Just a combination of bad luck and a homophobic bias preventing progress. 

26 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I wonder what the first question will be tonight,

And how will Murray play it given that Scottish labour backed the reforms but BritNat Labour didn't.

Murray will be a grumpy git tonight - imagine trying to be Labour's man in Scotland and Scotland's man in Labour AND being a Hearts supporter. 

Mind you l, I think he'd be happier dealing with questions about Hearts. 🤔

9 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Murray will be a grumpy git tonight - imagine trying to be Labour's man in Scotland and Scotland's man in Labour AND being a Hearts supporter. 

Mind you l, I think he'd be happier dealing with questions about Hearts. 🤔

He'll be happy his big team won last night.

<insert union jack(et) pic>

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I wonder what the first question will be tonight,

And how will Murray play it given that Scottish labour backed the reforms but BritNat Labour didn't.

He'll play the same line he did before, saying it's nothing to do with Labour, just the SNP and Tories playing politics and avoiding saying where he or Labour stands.

Edited by welshbairn

Tuesday was the first instance I have (knowingly) seen of a transgender person using a women’s bathroom.. I left the cubical and a person who must identify as a woman, but had a fairly well-grown beard, was waiting in the queue. 

I have to say it had absolutely no impact on my toilet experience, though I admit I found the beard a bit odd. 

52 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Glinner is already worked up about QT tonight. I'm sure the fact that India Willoghby once knocked him back hasn't affected his judgment in the slightest.

Ignoring the misgendering, he can’t do really simple maths either. You can’t balance 5 guests, you’d need to have 3 of one and 2 of the other. 

9 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Tuesday was the first instance I have (knowingly) seen of a transgender person using a women’s bathroom.. I left the cubical and a person who must identify as a woman, but had a fairly well-grown beard, was waiting in the queue. 

I have to say it had absolutely no impact on my toilet experience, though I admit I found the beard a bit odd. 

Maybe the person in front of them was a trans man and they got confused? :1eye Wouldn't surprise me if there are obviously male looking fans of Lineham trying to get into women's toilets to create a fuss, being as there's no evidence of it ever being an issue.

Edited by welshbairn