The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scotland's regional assembly has 64 Nat and seven Green MSPs.

They are all - to a man - more concerned about their salary and pension than, "helping Scotland become independent".

You think you have a cause.  They think they have a job.

What does Joanna Cherry have to do with Holyrood? 

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

What does Joanna Cherry have to do with Holyrood? 

Eh?  I was demonstrating that 'ego' rather than 'principle' was the biggest driver for NatWits getting elected.  Is this something you have issue with?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  I was demonstrating that 'ego' rather than 'principle' was the biggest driver for NatWits getting elected.  Is this something you have issue with?

Ah ok, nothing to do with the actual thread, just generic ‘nats bad’ post. No worries, continue enjoying your night. 

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Ah ok, nothing to do with the actual thread, just generic ‘nats bad’ post. No worries, continue enjoying your night. 

Schmucks voting for clowns and blighting Scotland has everything  to do with the thread.

Edited by The_Kincardine

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

New Year and same auld jaundiced patter.

" nothing to do with the actual thread" @carpetmonster

Aye, your ReGiOnAl AsSeMbLy ScOtLaNd’s BliGhT patter never gets old, nor less predictable. Needs more tartan gonks, though, to really sour the bile.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scotland's regional assembly

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

NatWits

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Schmucks voting for clowns and blighting Scotland has everything  to do with the thread.

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

New Year and same auld jaundiced patter.

Well, quite. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, GAD said:

Soon they'll just decide to stop Scots from voting. Plenty of Scots would cheer them on to be fair.

If only this was a thing Scottish people actually supported….. eh? Didn’t stop them cracking on with it when 2/3rds of their own party opposed it. 

1 minute ago, DublinMagyar said:

f**k all to do with Gender Recognition and everything to do with culture wars to hurt the SNP. 

Yes and I think it's a huge misstep.

I'm not sure many are concerning themselves with the minutiae of this bill but the very principle of them telling us that we'll to what we're telt is a simple message that will encourage danders to be very much up.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

If only this was a thing Scottish people actually supported….. eh? Didn’t stop them cracking on with it when 2/3rds of their own party opposed it. 

I'm Scottish and I supported it. Along with the majority of elected MSPs from SNP, Labour, Lib Dems and Green, who all supported it at the last election and were elected by the Scottish people.

What exactly was your problem with it?