The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

40 minutes ago, Detournement said:

By the looks of it she had a merkin and a body stocking on so the police are going to struggle to charge her with anything. 

Try waving a fake willy about in Holyrood and see what happens.

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Of course he’s a Tory

When you hear her speak, it becomes apparent that Elaine Miller isn't actually as mad as the twitter clip would have you believe.  She's an intelligent, articulate lady.

Her interview by Graham Linehan is particularly insightful.

6 minutes ago, King Ian said:

When you hear her speak, it becomes apparent that Elaine Miller isn't actually as mad as the twitter clip would have you believe.  She's an intelligent, articulate lady.

Just a reminder You can sound intelligent whilst also being a nasty bigot. 

I know I shouldn’t but I skipped through a some of the her interview with that horrible piece of shit and there’s a part where she is talking that trans people may say they are happier but there’s higher proportions of mental health/non-neurotypical trans people and therefore we should talk about that.  So f**k if there is, let people be happy.    It’s been said a million times but the repeated repackaged homophobia of the past is incredible.

44 minutes ago, King Ian said:

She doesn’t sound intelligent at all. She sounds like a wee wifey from up the steamy.

12 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

She doesn’t sound intelligent at all. She sounds like a wee wifey from up the steamy.

She also boring as f**k. Her video before that one was 57 minutes long, I mean surely even her pals are sticking knitting needles in their ears at that point..........

7 hours ago, Slim Charles. said:

Also good to see a #WhiteLivesMatter post up there. About time someone highlighted their struggles. Just when will they catch a break huh.

Shocked by the source of it too.

An edgelord whose sole consideration is, "will this GIRU a bunch of strangers on a football forum?"