The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

1 minute ago, Thorongil said:

What are you suggesting?

On 24/06/2022 at 07:12, Thorongil said:

i don’t need to give you anything to go on; I’m not accountable to you. Seeing you lashing out at individuals  now is no surprise whatsoever. 

There is an undercurrent of narcissism in the way that you couch your posts. The only way to win when dealing with that mindset is not to play. 

So no, I will not justify my thoughts to you.

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

A classic P&B wid / wid not. 
Valentina Sampaio or Rachel Levine for example.

It's a wid not from me, I'm afraid. One's young enough to be my daughter, and I'm not quite old enough to be chasing grannies yet.

To save time, I've no doubt that I could spend some time compiling a list of attractive trans ladies who'd be delighted to knock me back. Sadly, @sjc is no longer here to help, God rest his soul.

I try to live my life by "don't be a c**t". Thinking trans people should be allowed to live as their true selves is in my opinion not being a c**t. Don't be a c**t. I'm gay, and like football. I'm also autistic. So I know what it's like to be different. If you spend your life protesting about other people's genitals you're a c**t. Don't be one

19 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Would you have sex with a trans woman?

I think that it's disgraceful to reduce the tone of the conversation to simply sexual intercourse. There's far more to being a woman than having sex. Ironing for example, or being unable to follow a film. 

50 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I think that it's disgraceful to reduce the tone of the conversation to simply sexual intercourse. There's far more to being a woman than having sex. Ironing for example, or being unable to follow a film. 

How can they be expected to follow a film with all that going on?

Rather than genital inspectors guarding every ladies toilet, perhaps customers could just be asked to point out where they are on a map? Anyone within a certain level of accuracy could be refused entry. 

Edited by welshbairn

I’m reading about the Transabled. People who identify as disabled even thought they are not. They feel one or more limbs or functions of their body do not belong to themselves.

One woman Chloe Jennings-White wants to be permanently paralysed and is willing to pay thousands of pounds to make it happen. 

Psychiatrist Dr Mark Malan, who treats Chloe, told the paper: "The question I often ask is, is it better to have somebody pretending to use a wheelchair, or to commit suicide?

What a brave woman. I hope she gets what she wants.