The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Absolutely not. I'm getting enough grief off my mates nevermind random oddballs off the Internet 

'twas of course the stock P&B reply, I wasn't actually wanting you to post said pic. Why the f*ck would your mates be giving you grief anyway?

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

'twas of course the stock P&B reply, I wasn't actually wanting you to post said pic. Why the f*ck would your mates be giving you grief anyway?

Boys will be boys 

How tall are you, Bert?

Just curious as I'm big, and know a lassie who's just over four foot tall. I used to feel an irresistible urge to tuck her under my arm to save time when walking.

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

How tall are you, Bert?

Just curious as I'm big, and know a lassie who's just over four foot tall. I used to feel an irresistible urge to tuck her under my arm to save time when walking.

Six foot. On the flipside, I recently dated a six foot two Basketball player so goes to show I'm all about equal opportunities and I'm also not picky in the slightest but I think we already gathered that 

28 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Six foot. On the flipside, I recently dated a six foot two Basketball player so goes to show I'm all about equal opportunities and I'm also not picky in the slightest but I think we already gathered that 

This reckons there’s 20 possibles then and out of them, Kyrie Irving is definitely mental enough that showing up in a random boozer in Hamilton would be entirely unsurprising. 

F5850B68-211A-47B0-B32D-405CA43A67C8.png

27A2A6C1-95EE-41EA-881E-442E385EFAEF.png

7 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Would you have sex with a trans woman?

Which one? And how desperate is she that you're polling strangers on her behalf?

It's not sounding good for her TBH.

20 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Would you have sex with a trans woman?

Maybe you should join a few forums/sites and get chatting to some people if you're curious.