The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

14 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

You must have led a very sheltered life. Either that or you are an extremist ideologue who simply cannot cope when you encounter a view which you don’t agree with. 

It would be nice if you would just calm down.

Hopefully, none of your children will have to deal with issues of gender identity as they grow into adulthood as you come across as incredibly unsympathetic and narrow-minded.

Live and let live.

18 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Hopefully, none of your children will have to deal with issues of gender identity as they grow into adulthood as you come across as incredibly unsympathetic and narrow-minded.

Live and let live.

Hopefully.

I agree though, live and let live. Don’t see a lot of that on this thread.

54 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I don’t know about jail but these shows should be 18+.

“Get your tits out for the kids.”

It’s in a bar in Miami - RHouse in Wynwood and it likely will be 18+. Never went to RHouse, it opened after I left (I lived in Miami 2013-2016), but when your kids are that age you can take them into a bar, same as here. I’d imagine the parents went in with their eyes open. Wynwood’s a destination neighborhood rather than a residential one; think Covent Garden-ish, for want of a better comparison. Also, you can see tits on the beach in Miami pretty much every day of the week, 9 months of the year. Plenty of kids there too. 

ETA - 21+, rather than 18+, actually. 

ETA - Lauren also thinks having female orcs in Lord of The Rings is ‘woke’ so can be safely regarded as either a right wing grifter, a moron, or some combination of both. 

Edited by carpetmonster

10 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s genuinely remarkable that Dawson Park Boy hasn’t been punted before. The guy is a truly reprehensible c**t. 

So, anyone who disagrees with your particular mindset should, using your terminology’ be punted’.
Wow, is this the kind of world the liberal left envisages? Say something that doesn’t conform to P&B viewpoint and be removed.

What a nightmarish world you inhabit.

Just now, Dawson Park Boy said:

So, anyone who disagrees with your particular mindset should, using your terminology’ be punted’.
Wow, is this the kind of world the liberal left envisages? Say something that doesn’t conform to P&B viewpoint and be removed.

What a nightmarish world you inhabit.

Why did you delete your first attempt at a response? Some nonsense about the Free Speech Union?

And yes, everyone who disagrees with my objectively correct opinions should be banned from this website, and preferably also be jailed. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles I’m afraid. 

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s in a bar in Miami - RHouse in Wynwood and it likely will be 18+. Never went to RHouse, it opened after I left (I lived in Miami 2013-2016), but when your kids are that age you can take them into a bar, same as here. I’d imagine the parents went in with their eyes open. Wynwood’s a destination neighborhood rather than a residential one; think Covent Garden-ish, for want of a better comparison. Also, you can see tits on the beach in Miami pretty much every day of the week, 9 months of the year. Plenty of kids there too. 

ETA - Lauren also thinks having female orcs in Lord of The Rings is ‘woke’ so can be safely regarded as either a right wing grifter, a moron, or some combination of both. 

Lotr is fantasy after all, a genre where you've always had female characters/warriors etc but her comments aren't really that controversial. 

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Why did you delete your first attempt at a response? Some nonsense about the Free Speech Union?

And yes, everyone who disagrees with my objectively correct opinions should be banned from this website, and preferably also be jailed. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles I’m afraid. 

Imagine a world where everyone had the same opinions and no one thought for themselves, not one that I would want to live in.

You disagree with him, that's life.

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I know female Orcs exist from bitter personal experience.

@Bert Raccoonmay have more recent experience.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Female Orcs indicates fidelity to Tolkien’s work and isn’t woke stuff at all. Orcs were problematic to Tolkien and he continued to try to address their nature in very late writings but he was always clear on one thing - that they reproduced after the manner of the Children of Illuvatar. (That’s the Quendi and the Atani. Or Elves and Men for the uninformed).

Edited by Thorongil

3 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Female Orcs indicates fidelity to Tolkien’s work and isn’t woke stuff at all. Orcs were problematic to Tolkien and he continued to try to address their nature in very late writings but he was always clear on one thing - that the reproduced after the manner of the Children of Illuvatar. (That’s the Quendi and the Atani. Or Elves and Men for the uninformed).

That's  what I thought.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

True dat. Took me three accounts to get on board with your views, but thankfully we're now of one hive mind.

Also, nice to see woke goblins and dragons getting a mention again. That still cracks me up.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Funnily enough I went home last night with a lady who was technically two inches taller than what would technically be termed a dwarf