The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

Great news from the sporting bodies. I used to be completely disinterested in this issue but the trans extremists have irritated me to the degree that I now want them to lose the culture war. And they now are losing. 

It’s very pleasing.

Great news from the sporting bodies. I used to be completely disinterested in this issue but the trans extremists have irritated me to the degree that I now want them to lose the culture war. And they now are losing. 
It’s very pleasing.
You are a weapons-grade weirdo.

"Irritated me to the degree that I now want them to lose the culture war" [emoji23]

26 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

60% of trans young people self harm amd 40% have considered suicide in the past 12 months.

They are the group at the highest risk for violence and sexual violence.

25% of trans people have experienced homelessness 

Sorry to hear you were irritated though.

I believe all who suffer with mental illness should receive help and support from the health services. 

4 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Great news from the sporting bodies. I used to be completely disinterested in this issue but given transphobia is now the last socially acceptable way to hate a minority group, I’m all in with both feet. 

FTFY. 

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

Some think otherwise but self harming and suicide is a certain sign of mental illness.

I don't think you know what the difference between mental illness and mental wellbeing is.

However, given your position it makes your post all the worse that you take pleasure in a group you deem as having mental illness "losing the culture war". What do you think the impact of losing will have on these people and why are you so small that you would take pleasure from it?

I know you are edgelording but maybe go for a walk and think about whether or not this is the best way to spend your time.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

In fairness, I'm not the one here who's spent months and months posting pathetic, borderline creepy nonsense about trans folk.

Back under your rock m9.

Who’s the poster who’s been doing that?

15 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I don't think you know what the difference between mental illness and mental wellbeing is.

However, given your position it makes your post all the worse that you take pleasure in a group you deem as having mental illness "losing the culture war". What do you think the impact of losing will have on these people and why are you so small that you would take pleasure from it?

I know you are edgelording but maybe go for a walk and think about whether or not this is the best way to spend your time.

I’m happy with the current direction of travel in the debate. 

I really, honestly, truly don’t care about the trans topic in and of itself. It’s just not interesting to me. I just haven’t liked the tactics of the trans extremists. 

I am sure a nice common ground can be found where everyone has equal rights and responsibilities.

The sport thing is tricky but maybe looking at if from the perspective of specific medical histories giving an unfair advantage, rather than focusing on gender, could be the way to approach it

15 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The open category should be restricted to transphobes and fit as f**k trans athletes, just for the chortles

*I do realise that it wouldn't be very open

I'd sign up for the PPV of Farron Fox v Graham Linehan. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The sport thing is tricky but maybe looking at if from the perspective of specific medical histories giving an unfair advantage, rather than focusing on gender, could be the way to approach it

You'd likely have to ban Michael Phelps then, given his physiology. 

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You'd likely have to ban Michael Phelps then, given his physiology. 

He was born with them flippers though, he didn't have them medically altered. 

Edited by welshbairn