Dundee Football Club vs Fake Saints 29/1/22

My Saturday has brightened up significantly. This has got to be better for Dundee than St Mirren. Any additions will be added and training with the squad before the rescheduled game. I know my fellow Dees are getting a bit arsey over lack of transfer activiity but I think we will be stronger after Monday than we would have been today.... happy days!

35 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

My Saturday has brightened up significantly. This has got to be better for Dundee than St Mirren. Any additions will be added and training with the squad before the rescheduled game. I know my fellow Dees are getting a bit arsey over lack of transfer activiity but I think we will be stronger after Monday than we would have been today.... happy days!

Would have been nice for McGinn and Chapman to get a proper run out in preparation for the derby on Tuesday. No idea what team he’s going to go for in that one! 

Hopefully some St Mirren fans were already on their way through and have wasted both time and money.
Spoken like a true p***k. No matter how much I dislike any club or their fans, hoping people "wasted their money" in the current financial times is piss poor patter even with the low bar set by PnB.

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
30 minutes ago, The Derry said:
Hopefully some St Mirren fans were already on their way through and have wasted both time and money.

Spoken like a true p***k. No matter how much I dislike any club or their fans, hoping people "wasted their money" in the current financial times is piss poor patter even with the low bar set by PnB.

At least you got out of Paisley for a little while.  Small victories, champ.

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

There is an art to fishing, some people lack that subtlety and their bait stinks. Don't fall for it.. ;)