Dundee Football Club vs Fake Saints 29/1/22

30 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
54 minutes ago, The Derry said:
Hopefully some St Mirren fans were already on their way through and have wasted both time and money.

Spoken like a true p***k. No matter how much I dislike any club or their fans, hoping people "wasted their money" in the current financial times is piss poor patter even with the low bar set by PnB.

^^^ About turned at Auchterarder

3 hours ago, The Derry said:

Hopefully some St Mirren fans were already on their way through and have wasted both time and money.

I was there. Was looking for you to give you a pasting, but had to settle for a fish tea at the Tailend and a walk round the V&A instead.  A lucky escape for you.

I thought the winter break didn’t start on the 26th December as there were no gaps for another set of fixtures. So, when do we play this, then? Obviously not on a cup weekend, as we are winning it this season. So what happens?

Edited by Spikethedee

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I thought the winter break didn’t start on the 26th December as there were no gaps for another set of fixtures. So, when do we play this, then? Obviously not on a cup weekend, as we are winning it this season. So what happens?

Just award both teams 3 points and be done with it.

3 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I think our first "viable" gap is the 23rd Feb., so that'll be my predicted date.

6 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

There weren't enough dates for full rounds of fixtures because of Europe. The SPFL had to assume that both teams for which that is relevant would go all the way in their respective competitions.

10 of the 12 Premiership clubs have plenty of midweeks available.

Edited by The Master

9 hours ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Have any Dumpdee fans on here ever seen their team win a major trophy?

I suspect the answer is none

The fact is that Dumpdee are a diddy club, a joke in their own city and a laughing stock in Scottish football whose fans ape Rangers sectarian songs

Embarrassing 

Wrong.

I am 73 and remember us winning the top league.

Were you around when St Mirren won the top league?

20 hours ago, The Derry said:

Small victory for you, at least you avoided your usual Saturday slap in the gub for acting the big man at away supporters. :) 

The fact is that Dumpdee are a diddy club, a joke in their own city and a laughing stock in Scottish football whose fans ape Rangers sectarian songs
Embarrassing 

Good point. There’s now Dundee fans in their 50’s who have no memory of them winning a major trophy.
🤣

Embarrassing 
People who use this Dumpdee patter clearly haven't been in Dundee in a long time.