Dundee Football Club vs Fake Saints 29/1/22

6 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Any St Mirren fan looking for a pre/post match square go is more than welcome to PM me.  

In the very early days of P and B, I remember some Ross County fan on here threatening to pelt our buses with tins of spam, prior to a midweek away game. Haven't seen the likes on here since.

You haven't fallen on hard times and moved south from Dingwall have you?

2 minutes ago, AllyM said:

In the very early days of P and B, I remember some Ross County fan on here threatening to pelt our buses with tins of spam, prior to a midweek away game. Haven't seen the likes on here since.

You haven't fallen on hard times and moved south from Dingwall have you?

Nope, just enjoy leathering a weegie every now and then.

I seem to remember a game where we were playing Dundee at Love Street (which ages it already) and we had won the Championship. Can't remember if it was us winning (and we did, 2-1 with a late Mehmet goal) or our rivals for the title, I think St Johnstone, losing that clinched the title for us, but as it was obvious we were going to land to the title a good section of the Dundee fans stood to applaud the team.

I always thought that was a classy touch.

As for this game? Dundee look absolutely fucking awful. I would expect them to shitfest it out for a very valuable draw, a draw that Dundee fans will celebrate as if it was rain in the drought.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Have I missed something here???

There was a post on TDBF saying we'd approached Marcus Fraser on a PCA and that we were trying to sign him. I asked in the St Mirren thread about him. Turns out he's not even out of contract. :lol: