Rangers vs Livingston (Wrestling's Greatest Football Team)

26 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Very troubling that your front line is full of diddies.

You can't trust Sakala, Itten or Wright to score a goal.

We're going to miss Alfie, we need to hope that Roofe stays fit. 

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

Chests it quite clearly there 

I don’t think there is anything clear about it tbh, could easily have been his chest or his arm from that view so you may have got away with one there but also can’t blame the ref as his view is blocked by 2 players so he can’t give anything 

Edited by Jinky67

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think there is anything clear about it tbh, could easily have been his chest or his arm from that view so you may have got away with one there but also can’t blame the ref as his view is blocked by 2 players so he can’t give anything 

The 2nd video in the post I quoted is misleading as it starts after the contact has been made. It doesn't hit his arm at all but the camera angle there makes it look like the ball is closer to Lowry there than it was at that point.

Good performance last night but I felt we lost a bit when Anderson went off (surprisingly to me). Really should have scored at least one of Fitzwater & Obileye's chances. 

Also a shame that Shinnie's clearance didn't make it out the park as we would have been able to get substitutes on and reorganise and maybe hold out. Great goal to win it though.

Don't think it was a penalty.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

17 minutes ago, DMCs said:

The 2nd video in the post I quoted is misleading as it starts after the contact has been made. It doesn't hit his arm at all but the camera angle there makes it look like the ball is closer to Lowry there than it was at that point.

🤣

That's some Boris Johnson type waffle right there.😂

26 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'd love to say that should be a pen to Livi but I only saw it was a definite handball when the video was completely slowed down.

Refs view is clearly obstructed.

So it should've been then, but understandable the ref missed it. Ref having a valid excuse for not giving it, but Sevco fans trying to say it didn't hit his arm is laughable, why can't they just admit it, c***s are unreal.

Have my doubts VAR would make a difference either, still comes down to someone remotely pointing it out to the ref, then the ref going to the screen and changing his decision. And on evidence down in England, they aren't getting every decision right, even with having VAR showing them.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

So it should've been then, but understandable the ref missed it. Ref having a valid excuse for not giving it, but Sevco fans trying to say it didn't hit his arm is laughable, why can't they just admit it, c***s are unreal.

Have my doubts VAR would make a difference either, still comes down to someone remotely pointing it out to the ref, then the ref going to the screen and changing his decision. And on evidence down in England, they aren't getting every decision right, even with having VAR showing them.

My wording was a bit shite. Basically I'd love to be screaming about a referee conspiracy but I couldn't really see it was a pen until it was slowed down. That coupled with the refs views makes it easy to see why it wasn't given.

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Good performance last night but I felt we lost a bit when Anderson went off (surprisingly to me). Really should have scored at least one of Fitzwater & Obileye's chances. 

Also a shame that Shinnie's clearance didn't make it out the park as we would have been able to get substitutes on and reorganise and maybe hold out. Great goal to win it though.

Don't think it was a penalty.

Aye, I thought Livi were good. It's no surprise they were very organised but that's probably a lazy way to describe their performances under Martindale as he clearly adapts well for each match.

I thought that Bailey was a right handful up until he went off and our CB's (particularly Goldson) kept on falling into the trap of getting too tight and caught behind Shinnie/Anderson allowing them to take in balls with their back to goal and lay it off or bring someone else into play with Goldson caught quite high.

On 27/01/2022 at 12:18, LIVIFOREVER said:

It has been shown from various angles including our good friends at the BBC highlighting it was NEVER near his arm

On 27/01/2022 at 11:52, AJF said:

Aye, the next time the ball went out of play and the Livi players spoke to the ref you could see he was gesturing that his view was blocked. It's hard to say if it was chest or arm

Ffs you can’t help yourself 

It was nowhere near a penalty ffs

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Ffs you can’t help yourself 

It was nowhere near a penalty ffs

You can’t say with absolute certainty because none of the replays were conclusive. My first reaction at the match was it was a handball but now I’m not so sure.

On 28/01/2022 at 23:07, AJF said:

You can’t say with absolute certainty because none of the replays were conclusive. My first reaction at the match was it was a handball but now I’m not so sure.

Yes you can. Sportscene went to the trouble of highlighting exactly where it hit him. It was never a penalty. 

You constantly go out of your way to appease these moon howling crackpots. It’s unbecoming of a Rangers supporter! 

26 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Yes you can. Sportscene went to the trouble of highlighting exactly where it hit him. It was never a penalty. 

You constantly go out of your way to appease these moon howling crackpots. It’s unbecoming of a Rangers supporter! 

So because I don’t think the footage is clear enough to say with certainty where it struck him, I’m appeasing… who, exactly?

27 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Unbecoming of a Rangers supporter 😂

No surrender, no one likes us we don’t care eh?

Fanny 🤣