Rangers vs Livingston (Wrestling's Greatest Football Team)

We've been dire. Super toothless. Lowry has got himself involved in some nice play but we can't rely on a 18 year old.
Itten has been god awful.
Watching the second half after the Hearts v Celtic game being done at half time.

Rangers are god awful. Itten isn't even that good. Your best player has been the kid.

Based on seeing both, Celtic have signed waay better the last two windows and it's going to be a lot closer of a run in than many thought in August.

Fancy Celtic next week, on form.

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Watching the second half after the Hearts v Celtic game being done at half time.

Rangers are god awful. Itten isn't even that good. Your best player has been the kid.

Based on seeing both, Celtic have signed waay better the last two windows and it's going to be a lot closer of a run in than many thought in August.

Fancy Celtic next week, on form.

I'd have taken a draw even if we were 4-6 points ahead let alone the 2 it will potentially be if results stand.

A huge 3 points against a well drilled Livingston side.

I can't decide who was our worst player, Itten or Wright. Wright seems to struggle with packed defences.

Lowry didn't look out of place tonight and along with Sakala was our best players.

Some gametime for Roofe, Jack and Arfield plus the return of Kent and Aribo for our next game.

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

I can't decide who was our worst player, Itten or Wright. Wright seems to struggle with packed defences.

Lowry didn't look out of place tonight and along with Sakala was our best players.

Some gametime for Roofe, Jack and Arfield plus the return of Kent and Aribo for our next game.

Itten was hopeless. Wright not much better but I felt he at least looked like he might produce something at times 😂

Lowry should remain in and around the first team. There was a mazy little run near the end of the first half that almost produced a goal and he seems quite at ease with the ball when under pressure.

We really haven’t got going since the break and some of the senior players are not stepping up.

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

Scott “did fuckall” Wright tonight. Don’t think the “packed defences” really applies here as he managed to find space a few times but his decisions and final balls were terrible.

52 minutes ago, bennett said:

Very troubling that your front line is full of diddies.

You can't trust Sakala, Itten or Wright to score a goal.

17 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Very troubling that your front line is full of diddies.

You can't trust Sakala, Itten or Wright to score a goal.

Aye, you take Morelos and Roofe out the front 3 and it’s a lot weaker.