Rangers vs Livingston (Wrestling's Greatest Football Team)

So, I see the interest is high on the Ibrox match. 

Rangers without Kent, Morelos and Hagi, if there ever was a time to beat Rangers, it may be now.

I reckon we'll not change too much and go with the following

Stryjeck

Devlin  Fitz  Obileye  Longridge

Pittman  Holt  Omeonga

Bailey  Anderson  Forrest

Davie may fancy Big Nouble on the wing but I like the defensive work of Forrest which I think we'll need against Tavernier

Mon the Lions. 

I'm interested to see who we go with, particularly in our front line with Morelos away. Roofe came off the bench against Stirling Albion but I doubt he will start so it may be Sakala, Itten and Wright.

With Hagi missing I'd guess Kamara and Sands will be certs in midfield and Gio mentioned Jack and Arfield were available so I'd guess he may put Arfield in from the start if capable to give us some balance. It may well be Bacuna again but I'd rather not if Arfield is able to start.

47 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Martindale is just as likely to go with Shinnie up front as a lone striker though, so who knows.

I was thinking this earlier. Pretty sure the main reason he played Shinnie was his hold up play (something that Anderson has def improved on since then), but even if he was going with that line of thought then we've got Nouble who you'd expect would do a much better job of it. To a lesser extent you've also got Chukwuemeka, hasn't looked superb so far but on account of him being a bit taller you'd probably look to him by default if the only job is to win a long ball and hold it for a bit.

Shinnie's starting up front, isn't he?

26 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I was thinking this earlier. Pretty sure the main reason he played Shinnie was his hold up play (something that Anderson has def improved on since then), but even if he was going with that line of thought then we've got Nouble who you'd expect would do a much better job of it. To a lesser extent you've also got Chukwuemeka, hasn't looked superb so far but on account of him being a bit taller you'd probably look to him by default if the only job is to win a long ball and hold it for a bit.

Shinnie's starting up front, isn't he?

Wouldn't surprise me.

18 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

A game like this is prime for Nouble. He should start.

Yep, would also allow us to rest Anderson for the Hibs game on Sat, a game we've realistically got more chance of taking something.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I'm interested to see who we go with, particularly in our front line with Morelos away. Roofe came off the bench against Stirling Albion but I doubt he will start so it may be Sakala, Itten and Wright.

With Hagi missing I'd guess Kamara and Sands will be certs in midfield and Gio mentioned Jack and Arfield were available so I'd guess he may put Arfield in from the start if capable to give us some balance. It may well be Bacuna again but I'd rather not if Arfield is able to start.

Sounds like Bacuna is away signing for Birmingham City. Surely that has to mean we are signing someone.

I can't predict our line up as Jack, Roofe, Arfield and Aribo might have a chance of being involved. Hopefully at least Arfield and Roofe can start.

Maybe

Kamara Lundstram/Sands

Roofe Arfield Sakala

Itten

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

Sounds like Bacuna is away signing for Birmingham City. Surely that has to mean we are signing someone.

I can't predict our line up as Jack, Roofe, Arfield and Aribo might have a chance of being involved. Hopefully at least Arfield and Roofe can start.

Maybe

Kamara Lundstram/Sands

Roofe Arfield Sakala

Itten

You should have, it was doing the rounds on WhatsApp at back of 10 this morning. 😐

13 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Big opportunity for Lowry.

20220126_185647.thumb.jpg.d26fa1e6c3cf60fae98aee79b6fd65fd.jpg

Hopefully Rangers put the game to bed early so King and McCann can get some minutes as well.