Lewdle

This is an absolute b*****d in comparison to the clean version!Ā Ā :lol:

Also, I just noticed that Lewdle seems to have something to do with Gary Whitta, who some of you might remember from computer games magazines back in the day, and who was a screenwriter on films like Star Wars: Rogue One and M. Night Shyamalan shitfest After Earth.

Lewdle 09 4/6
ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›šŸŸØšŸŸ©šŸŸØā¬›
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©

Don't be $ā‹•*! Play the original Wordle too!Ā 
https://www.lewdlegame.com/

48 minutes ago, BFTD said:

This is an absolute b*****d in comparison to the clean version!Ā Ā :lol:

Also, I just noticed that Lewdle seems to have something to do with Gary Whitta, who some of you might remember from computer games magazines back in the day, and who was a screenwriter on films like Star Wars: Rogue One and M. Night Shyamalan shitfest After Earth.

Lewdle 09 4/6
ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›šŸŸØšŸŸ©šŸŸØā¬›
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©

Have to admit I have to cheat with this one, not being up to date with American rude words like "chode" that they had the other day.

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Have to admit I have to cheat with this one, not being up to date with American rude words like "chode" that they had the other day.

There can't beĀ thatĀ many five-letter lewd words, surely.

Most of the ones I can think of are just four-letter words with an 'S' or 'Y' on the end.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Have to disagree with this Iā€™m afraid. ā€˜Chodeā€™ was a fairly unspectacular insult in a 1970s Renfrewshire primary school.

The only American rude thing weā€™d encountered at that stage of life were Daisy Dukeā€™s shorts.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Have to disagree with this Iā€™m afraid. ā€˜Chodeā€™ was a fairly unspectacular insult in a 1970s Renfrewshire primary school.

The only American rude thing weā€™d encountered at that stage of life were Daisy Dukeā€™s shorts.

My research tells me it's very unlikely to have reachedĀ Renfrewshire primary schools before Bevis and Butthead, but I was probably just a sheltered and saintly child..

Edited by welshbairn

35 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I spent the first 5 years of the 70s in a Renfrewshire primary school and have no memory of that word.

Chebs, chuff, chubby (as in "a wee") but not chode.

Ooh, ya bassa.

Relatively happy with that, as I'd reduced the letter pool so much by the end that it could only be one thing, although it still took me a bit of staring at the screen for the penny to drop.

Wordle 223 6/6*

ā¬›ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸØā¬›
ā¬›šŸŸ©šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›šŸŸ©šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›šŸŸ©šŸŸ©ā¬›šŸŸ©
ā¬›šŸŸ©šŸŸ©ā¬›šŸŸ©
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©

Edit: sorry, wrong threadĀ Ā :lol:

Edit 2: definitely worth throwing in a few obviously wrong words to cut down on letters.

Lewdle 10 4/6
ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›šŸŸØšŸŸ©ā¬›ā¬›
ā¬›ā¬›šŸŸØšŸŸØā¬›
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©

Edited by BFTD