'Well vs Hibees

32 minutes ago, Swami said:

Massive fan of O’Donnell telling the wee boys down the front of the East stand to fling the ball the other direction in the last minute to waste a bit more time last night. Excellent shit-housing. 

I am fairly sure that Liam Kelly thought Tierney was a ball boy when he was warming up, asked him to go and get a loose ball.

At the time I thought Donnelly's second booking was harsh and that he won the ball (albeit the tackle was a bit 'robust'), but was a silly tackle to make on a yellow having seen the replays back. Looking forward to Slattery getting back in the team for the weekend.

20 minutes ago, stu92 said:

At the time I thought Donnelly's second booking was harsh and that he won the ball (albeit the tackle was a bit 'robust'), but was a silly tackle to make on a yellow having seen the replays back. Looking forward to Slattery getting back in the team for the weekend.

Both his bookings kind of reminded me of Ally Gorrin.

A daft tackle to commit to on a booking but ultimately nothing challenges. I mean, fair enough both are bookings but I can understand the frustration in getting sent off as a consequence.