'Well vs Hibees

1 minute ago, Swello said:

To be fair - his face when receiving the MOTM champagne was the 2nd best thing about that game.

:lol:  

Most mental game ever.  Our goalie chucking them in, saving a last min penalty then Lucas J (f**k spelling that) scoring a worldie. 

2 hours ago, Swello said:

To be fair - his face when receiving the MOTM champagne was the 2nd best thing about that game.

I may be misremembering this due to (a) it being 12 years ago and (b) being somewhat blootered at the time, but didn't hat-trick hero Nish actually have to present the MOTM champagne TO Jutkiewicz? Which was even funnier.

2 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I may be misremembering this due to (a) it being 12 years ago and (b) being somewhat blootered at the time, but didn't hat-trick hero Nish actually have to present the MOTM champagne TO Jutkiewicz? Which was even funnier.

Aye - you're right. I can't remember as I saw it through tears myself because:

4 hours ago, Desp said:

Spare a thought for those of us who left Fir Park for the pub at 2-6...

19 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Taken a vow of silence all day to save my vocal cords for BOOOOOOing Chris Cadden

You're going to be a seethe-filled mess after booing Chris Cadden for 90 minutes as well as seeing Motherwell fans applauding Jamie Murphy & James Scott onto the pitch when they come off the bench for Hibs.

10 minutes ago, Swello said:

Always love the club's midweek poster

FKCm4BLWYAIoraP?format=jpg&name=large

Should have saved that poster for the next Celtic game, considering you can't see the goal from the other corner of the ground.

19 minutes ago, Desp said:

You're going to be a seethe-filled mess after booing Chris Cadden for 90 minutes as well as seeing Motherwell fans applauding Jamie Murphy & James Scott onto the pitch when they come off the bench for Hibs.

They deserve applause for their admirable restraint in not participating in Transatlantic corruption. Unlike Chris Cadden.

33 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

They deserve applause for their admirable restraint in not participating in Transatlantic corruption. Unlike Chris Cadden.

The Cadden situation has been concluded although I don’t know how, it’s possible Hibs pay us every time he assists a goal.

Believe it or not Chris Cadden has probably been our best player since Shaun Maloney came in.

Wee goal for him tonight would be nice, although with that line up, Hanlon must be injured and our sideways passing centre midfielders being persisted with I can only see a home win.

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

Believe it or not Chris Cadden has probably been our best player since Shaun Maloney came in.

Wee goal for him tonight would be nice, although with that line up, Hanlon must be injured and our sideways passing centre midfielders being persisted with I can only see a home win.

Just seen it. See McGinn isn’t our vice captain.