Annan Athletic FC vs The Rangers FC - Scottish Cup 5th Round 2022

I cannot believe there isn't already a thread for this fixture!

Are Annan likely to host this at another ground? The obvious place would be Dumfries, as they could easily double their attendance by doing that. This is guaranteed to be chosen  as a live game, regardless.

18 hours ago, AlbionSaint said:

I cannot believe there isn't already a thread for this fixture!

Are Annan likely to host this at another ground? The obvious place would be Dumfries, as they could easily double their attendance by doing that. This is guaranteed to be chosen  as a live game, regardless.

I thought teams cant now move games purely for commercial reasons. Its only if its on the basis of police advice. 

1 hour ago, marco44 said:

It’s definitely at Galabank.
Date and time still to be confirmed.
Probably be one of the televised games.

It will 100% be a televised game. It would feature among the ultimate giant killings if Annan won it.

When we were demoted to the 3rd division,  the first thing that most bears said was where fcuk is Annan. Tbh I can't see many "superstars " being played in this one,  with some fringe and younger players probably getting the nod. 

On 07/02/2022 at 20:55, bennett said:

When we were demoted to the 3rd division,  the first thing that most bears said was where fcuk is Annan. Tbh I can't see many "superstars " being played in this one,  with some fringe and younger players probably getting the nod. 

Ffs Bennett, you were not demoted but you know that 

Gio confirming Fil Helander will start tomorrow which is very welcome news. Also states that Ramsey is fit to start, but never went as far as confirming that he will. A lot of talk about respecting Annan and ensuring we make it through so I'd expect a few changes but nothing too drastic.

Edited by AJF