Killie v ICT

23 minutes ago, sophia said:

Broadfoot will be the recipient of a second caution before sundown 

No card flashed.... was he actually booked?

It could be for comments made to Broadfoot from the East Stand according to some on our own forum

Edited by C4mmy31

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

No card flashed.... was he actually booked?

It could be for comments made to Broadfoot from the East Stand according to some on our own forum

He was booked but the ref didn't want to make him more of a target than he already was by flashing the card I reckon

9 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

So spitting on a young girl is ok, and surrounded her is acceptable?  Well done to the guy that did it . They where not do mouthy after that. Young lass was in tears 

This is Pie and Bovril.

It's Facebook you'll be wanting for local stories that are delivered in something resembling coherence 

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

It's funny when Kilmarnock supporters boo random Inverness defenders I the mistaken belief that they are all Broadfoot.

Much like St Mirren fans booing David Proctor when Ross Tokely wasn't even playing 

You are all Kirk Broadfoot 

At least instead of hoofing the ball up to three attackers when we're chasing points we now have the capacity to hoof the ball up to five attackers when we're chasing points. I'm sure we might get a goal as a result of this tactic eventually.

We are complete dogshite. Get Dodds out of the building ASAP. There is a good team in there but he doesn’t have a fucking clue what he is doing.

Killie started very well and even though they had a couple of very good chances in the second half I think a decent team would have managed to get something out of that game.

35 minutes ago, sophia said:

It's funny when Kilmarnock supporters boo random Inverness defenders I the mistaken belief that they are all Broadfoot.

Much like St Mirren fans booing David Proctor when Ross Tokely wasn't even playing 

Didn't most of the booing for Proctor come from ICT fans?

I don’t think Dodds is a very good manager but the problem is who replaces him? The club are under the control of the Gardiner and Robertson and whoever they appoint will be someone from their clique. There’s no chance the club would move Kellacher or Wilson on either.

I'll take that but we really are our own worst enemy. 

I feel like I've just jumped off an Alton Towers rollercoaster, giving away possession and putting ourselves under pressure at times.

Those officials thou.... that East Stand linesman needs taken away and bull f**ked, he was an absolute charlatan.

Edited by C4mmy31

Very pleased with the result. Need to score more goals and Arbroath away on Friday will be a very stern test indeed for us but given the windy day and the amount of added time where previous Killie teams would easily have crumbled, won't complain at all. Even more pleased to beat a team containing Kirk Broadfoot and managed by Billy "the Doddser" Dodds. 

It feels like with McInnes at RP, something good is brewing away very nicely.

26 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I don’t think Dodds is a very good manager but the problem is who replaces him? The club are under the control of the Gardiner and Robertson and whoever they appoint will be someone from their clique. There’s no chance the club would move Kellacher or Wilson on either.

Yeah I agree and I don’t have a clue is the answer. I don’t think that is a good reason to keep a hold of Dodds though.