Killie v ICT

Back in the cinch after our mild "heroics" in the cup last weekend and we welcome our Invernesian friends back to the theatre of pies for a top-end slobberknocker. Given ICT have beaten us 1-0 twice already this season I'm sure they'll fancy making that 3 out of 3 so far - but under McInnes we seem a different creature from the one that the dinosaur was in charge of. I'd expect a very different lineup to the one we put out in December, and a more dynamic style of play. Given that our team is still relatively experimental I'm not sure who the goals will come from - but one thing I am looking forward to seeing is Kyle Lafferty vs Kirk Broadfoot. That particular duel has the potential to be worth the entry fee alone.

Hopefully another good home crowd buoyed by the newfound enthusiasm, and a win for either side here could be massive in the title. An away win piles more pressure and misery on us, but a home win could be the start of an assault on Arbroath's lofty status as league leaders. Looking forward to it.

29 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Time we finally turned up in the league for a crunch game. First half of the season was lamentably bad in these fixtures, I expect a completely different beast for the second half. Recruitment very good so far, Caley look a wee bit lost at present, so we need to take advantage. 

Yep. We have to attack the second half of the season like a big attacky thing. 

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Which is still not as embarrassing as when £ilmarnock fans go on about the Steve Clarke glory years, during which you won f**k all

Better league finish than you’ll ever achieve, hope your enjoying Kirk Broadfoot.

Someone might think your jealous of Kilmarnock spending £ s.