St Mirren vs Kelty Hearts, 12.02.22 k/o TBD

Coventry Saint

Wouldn’t be resting or rotating anyone for this, it’s our most important game of the season so far.
Alnwick
Fraser-Dunne-Shaughnessy-Tait
Gogic-Power
Jones-Kiltie-Ronan
Greive
Would be great if it went like the Ayr game and we got two early goals and we could get the cigars out. However, I’m expecting a bit of a slog.

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Wouldn’t be resting or rotating anyone for this, it’s our most important game of the season so far.
Alnwick
Fraser-Dunne-Shaughnessy-Tait
Gogic-Power
Jones-Kiltie-Ronan
Greive
Would be great if it went like the Ayr game and we got two early goals and we could get the cigars out. However, I’m expecting a bit of a slog.

Confirmed. Full strength. Love to see it. All respect being paid.

1-0
Overlap Tait, cross, header off the post, stramash, then who’s that sticking it in the net?
Alex Greive, of course.
Hadn’t started well actually, but we are winning.
Good. Now for a second and cigars please.

HT 1-0
Kelty certainly started the better side. In the first ten minutes they had a free kick from 20 yards out (over the bar) and a half chance down the right channel that was well blocked.
We then got a bit of a grip on things and the goal has came from our first meaningful attack. Good forward play by Tait, good poaching by Greive.
Since then we have controlled the game and seen plenty of the ball, but haven’t really created anything.
Could do with the second asap, as long as it’s 1-0 Kelty are still in it.
Decent support through from Fife tbf, seem like they’re enjoying their big day out in sunny Renfrewshire.
IMG_7637.jpg

11 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Nice to see Joe Cardle is still a p***k.

Got a nice boot into JJ and told him to get up, and has had a couple of dives into the bargain.

Was just thinking that, I don’t have anything against Kelty but I hope we smash them just to GIRFU him 👍🏻

Fourrr.
Mix up in the Kelty back like and it’s Kiltie rolling home his second from the edge of the box. Loves the cup Greg, three St Mirren goals, all in the Scottish.