CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY

lichtie23

18 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

I am well aware of this and am consequently bricking it for Sunday... 

As I said on the Divisional Round thread it would be pretty typical that the Niners defeat the Rams twice in the regular season but to then blow it in the Championship matchup.

20 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

When Seahawks were top dogs in the division, they always seemed to lose to the Rams

Nothing changes. Also consistently lose to the Cardinals, even when they were pish.

No offence to fans of KC or LA, but I’m hoping for a Bengals v 49ers Super Bowl. I won’t get it though. It’ll be Kansas City v LA Rams, and the Chiefs will win because, just like prime time Belichick Patriots, The Old Firm, or Fergie era Man Utd, Mahomes, Kelce and Hill could fall in a barrel of shite but still come out smelling of roses. Buffalo Bills and 13 seconds… and all that. Three SBs in a row… and counting. Feckin’ boo!

Wee double on the spread for Kc and the Rams.

Hopefully the Bengals can put up a fight and there o line turns up but I can see a quite easy run of the mill home win.

Niners jinx over the rams to end aswell unless there defence puts up a huge game 

Hopefully 2 good close games though 

If the Bengals can stop Burrows being sacked as much this week (9 nine) they might have a chance. I'll watch the AFC game but I'll struggle to stay up late for the NFC one.

I'm not really fussed who wins but I might as well root for the Bengals for no other reason than they appear to be the biggest underdog.

Two great looking games tonight although I fear for my ability to stay awake for the late one after too many beers yesterday. The 9ers will do the Rams for the third time this season, Shanahan has McVey in his back pocket and Deebo Samuel is the best player in football. Plus it'll be another home game. 

Feel like the Chiefs will just have too much for the Bengals and the Niners luck will run out against the Rams. I hope I am wrong about the latter obviously.

Can't see me being able to stay awake for the NFC game so I will end up trying to sleep whilst a nervous wreck before frantically checking my phone as soon as I wake up in the morning :(