lichtie23

Championship Sunday!

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP 

Cincinnati Bengals @ Kansas City Chiefs , 20.00

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP 

San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams, 23.30

1 game from the Super Bowl! Gentlemen…….I can’t wait for Sunday 

F49E3793-022C-450D-8F8C-A6C5F41DDAF7.jpeg

Its going to be near impossible for next Sunday to be anywhere as good as this one! 

‘Bengals 1st championship game since 88

Chiefs 4th championship game in a row, all at Arrowhead. Looking to make their 3rd successive Super Bowl 

Edited by lichtie23

Buffalo implosion has taken a bit of a shine off what has been a couple of outstanding weekends with every single odious shitlord team besides KC being sworded. Hopefully Cinci will look at what Herbert, Allen and the Bills have been able to do to KC frequently and realise that if you attack their D it really doesn't stand up well. Teams too often get behind KC then play conservatively for fear of being blown away, but if you have balls and are prepared to sling it they are every bit as liable to hemorrhage yards and points as they were back when they stunk to high-heaven 3 or 4 years ago. I can't see Burrow and Co pulling it off, but it would make the SB a bit more enjoyable if they did.

San Fran played absolute heroball in two phases to knock off GB, and people are talking about them having some sort of hoodoo on the Rams, but I think the Rams are genuinely a much more complete side than the 9'ers and I just can't see JG and Deebo beating the same opponent three times in one season. I don't think the Rams are particularly special, and Stafford does have it in him to shit the bed, but I think they'll hold it together enough to come out on top and advance to the SB. They'd probably be favoured if they played Cinci, and underdogs if it's KC, but either way I think it would be a tight game.

We almost saw the NFL revert back to the late 1980's with SF, LAR, Cinci, and Buffalo in Championship games, but regrettably that wasn't to be. Thanks to the Rams there's no sign of TB12 and his toddler tantrums, so there will be at least one team it's possible to root for in the SB 👍

Edited by Boo Khaki

Rams and Bengals for me.

I can see the Rams defense being all over Jimmy G like a rash and a banged up 49'ers struggling with Stafford to Kupp

OK i can't stand the chiefs and that clouds my judgment but i can see Burrow lighting up the Kansas defense like he did in week (17?). i can guarantee this game won't finish 13-10. I am going for 60+ points scored in this one.

4 hours ago, peasy23 said:

The Rams have changed their ticketing policy and will only sell to people who live in the greater LA area, this was after thousands of 49ers fans were at Sofi in week 18.

That's pretty shit. There should always be some away fans there. Have they turned into Luton Town?

If the Rams can hold it together and keep playing like they did in the first half yesterday I reckon they'll go all the way. Genuinely unsure if the 4th Quarter was the Buccs pulling it together or if the Ram completely shat it. Would love to see Bengals v Rams in Superbowl, only team I dislike that are left is the Chiefs. So any Mahomes family meltdowns this week would be welcome. 

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:

The Rams have changed their ticketing policy and will only sell to people who live in the greater LA area, this was after thousands of 49ers fans were at Sofi in week 18.

Apparently a workaround is to buy tickets using Paypal so you don't need to enter address information.

14 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Not totally true. They were going to do that if any general sale tickets were returned by ST holders. They were not. Presumably because those ST holders knew they could sell them for a thousand bucks to 9er fans. So all tix are now on the secondary market and the Rams have no control over those. 

Will be a 9er home game again on Sunday, but the Rams lost a generation of fans when they left for St Louis and it will take time to rebuild that. 

An SB win would help... 

2 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

49ers Ranms could go either way.

Barring an injury to Mahomes, it's hard to see the Bengals winning.

Bengals beat the Chiefs a few weeks ago. Neither team can play D. The bengals will probably lose but its not a huge stretch to see them getting into a shoot-out. 

19 hours ago, Swarley said:

Cincinnati Bengals @ Kansas City Chiefs

San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams

Sorry @CountyFan but your arse is owned by the 49ers. Its the NFC West way, 49ers always beat the Rams always beat the Cardinals always beat the Seahawks always beat the 49ers...