Baillieston Juniors… what happened?

candycelt

39 minutes ago, candycelt said:

Just think it’d be nice if there was something all of Baillieston could get behind that’s all, bit of a gap in terms of a junior team here + there isn’t a community centre or anything like that. Got ones in Tollcross, Shettleston etc. and I didn’t say football in the east end wasn’t alive. I love Stepford of course and used it all the time. 

would be interesting to see an Easterhouse team. Whereabouts are they meant to be playing? Guessing they’d move into the WoSFL Division Four

Would start in the league Bellshill Athletic and Harmony Row are in

Would start in the league Bellshill Athletic and Harmony Row are in
Bellshill Athletic and Harmony Row are in different leagues. Bellshill Athletic are in the WoSFL Conferences, while Harmony Row are in the WoSFL Fourth Division. Harmony Row are not and have never been a junior team. Bellshill Athletic also did not renew SJFA membership so are not currently a junior team either.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

Bellshill Athletic and Harmony Row are in different leagues. Bellshill Athletic are in the WoSFL Conferences, while Harmony Row are in the WoSFL Fourth Division. Harmony Row are not and have never been a junior team. Bellshill Athletic also did not renew SJFA membership so are not currently a junior team either.

I know that don't need the history lesson 

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

I know that don't need the history lesson 

Well you do actually, because you referred to a team joining the juniors and also going into "the league Bellshill Athletic and Harmony Row are in". Neither team are in the juniors and they're not in the same league.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Well you do actually, because you referred to a team joining the juniors and also going into "the league Bellshill Athletic and Harmony Row are in". Neither team are in the juniors and they're not in the same league.

I did said it would happen in a few years cos there u19 there in with us so I know do your self a favour and read the comment properly before going off on one

Kilsyth Athletic is the league with Harmony Row in it the level below WOSL that is the league Easterhouse will end up joining

Bellshill were the team that folded in our Sunday league that went to take players to junior team

My bad got a bit mixed up

Edited by General dissaray

2 hours ago, General dissaray said:

I did said it would happen in a few years cos there u19 there in with us so I know do your self a favour and read the comment properly before going off on one

Kilsyth Athletic is the league with Harmony Row in it the level below WOSL that is the league Easterhouse will end up joining

Bellshill were the team that folded in our Sunday league that went to take players to junior team

My bad got a bit mixed up

Again, they didn't take them to the junior team as Bellshill are not a junior team.

I wish you well with the project, hopefully we'll see Easterhouse in the WoSFL at some point. It may be that the "level below WoSL" you refer to may not exist by then and it may be the bottom tier of the WoSFL that you join. But that won't be juniors.

Good luck. 👍

40 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Again, they didn't take them to the junior team as Bellshill are not a junior team.

I wish you well with the project, hopefully we'll see Easterhouse in the WoSFL at some point. It may be that the "level below WoSL" you refer to may not exist by then and it may be the bottom tier of the WoSFL that you join. But that won't be juniors.

Good luck. 👍

I never mentioned the juniors the other guy did

I know the difference between the WOSL and the juniors its not my first rodeo

I got my team to work with sorted this year and it isn't Easterhouse 

22 hours ago, glensmad said:

To become a "junior team" they'd need to first be members of the WoSFL, as it is a requirement of the SJFA Constitution that clubs must be playing in a junior league or the WoSFL.

Easterhouse are that far east they could even play EOS league if they wanted to,but it will be the WOSL which is still basically junior football were players will play on amature contracts for free

3 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Why not there are teams from the east of Scotland in our Sunday league from all over the shop why couldn't that apply to Easterhouse plenty of teams that played in the west ended up playing in East as well

There are geographical rules relating to who can apply to the WoSFL and the EoSFL. Easterhouse is in Glasgow, an application to the EoSFL would not be accepted.

On 31/01/2022 at 22:49, glensmad said:
On 31/01/2022 at 17:00, General dissaray said:
Mixing Linlithgow up with Bothwell 

Bothwell is in Lanarkshire, but there's no WoSFL team or junior team there. Easterhouse is in Glasgow.

Could you count Caledonian Braves... it's near Bothwell?