Missing people.

I take it they still haven’t found the soldier from fife? Or have they just come to the conclusion he was killed in an accident?

If that’s Corrie McKeague from the RAF, the likely conclusion is that he fell asleep in the bins, got killed in the bin lorry when they emptied it and his body is in landfill. He is seen entering an enclosed area where the bins were kept on CCTV, but not leaving it.
They looked for his body for ages but couldn’t find it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-wish-here-devastated-mum-25008629.amp

36 minutes ago, velo army said:

airly sure @SlipperyP is some sort of performance artist, and his appearances on p&b are akin to yon time Joaquin Phoenix was interviewed about his rap career.

I'm no such thing. 

We can fight it out in go scrap or look at my history on P&B.  Up to U bro

I know what i do and love, you need me,  Love YOU!

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Fairly sure @SlipperyP is some sort of performance artist, and his appearances on p&b are akin to yon time Joaquin Phoenix was interviewed about his rap career.

There was a young lad (14) who went missing a year or so ago from the west end of Aberdeen. Afaik he hasn't been found despite a fairly robust search. I can't imagine what his family must still be going through. Imagine having to just carry on with your life knowing only that your wee boy is missing, but not knowing anything more. 

+1 for the psychics are wretched vote here. I went to the spiritualist church a couple of times (work reasons) and I was quietly seething/cringing listening to the "readings". Fair enough if you buy into it and it gives you comfort, but i found it perplexingly cynical.

58 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Yes.. I've sent my boys to Aberdeen.  Sorry

These posts one after another. Slippery hinting that he’s running a kidnapping gang and is actually to blame for half of the stories in this thread?

If that’s Corrie McKeague from the RAF, the likely conclusion is that he fell asleep in the bins, got killed in the bin lorry when they emptied it and his body is in landfill. He is seen entering an enclosed area where the bins were kept on CCTV, but not leaving it.
They looked for his body for ages but couldn’t find it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-wish-here-devastated-mum-25008629.amp

That’s the one. Was strange hearing the whole bin sleeping thing being a habit.

Did a P&B poster not post similar on one such appeal?
Think it was Busta IIRC.
And he was right.
Someone actually posted that on a Tayside Police Facebook page missing persons appeal, which probably broke the internet. Another one got extremely awkward when the missing person actually posted on the thread which fair angered a few Facebook Maws [emoji23]

On 24/01/2022 at 07:41, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Someone I know is quite heavily involved with the Alice Byrne search and they were telling me they've had 3 or 4 psychics call in to offer their expert advice

Has anything what so ever came of this? I was following it a bit in the week or so after new year but haven’t heard any sort of update about what may have happened. There was also the chap from Musselburgh who was last seen on New Year’s Eve and seems to have vanished without a trace.

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

Has anything what so ever came of this? I was following it a bit in the week or so after new year but haven’t heard any sort of update about what may have happened. There was also the chap from Musselburgh who was last seen on New Year’s Eve and seems to have vanished without a trace.

Nothing for certain yet but I understand it's very probable she took her own life sadly. Eta That's the last I heard dunno if there's been anything confirmed recently

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

It’s already been confirmed he was from Fife.

I've never slept in a bin yet, but I imagine there are less comfortable places to doss depending on circumstances. 

I've been fortunate to have only slept rough three times so far. Paris, Wigan and Edinburgh. All single nights and all self-inflicted through a combination of lack of planning and stupidity.