Motherwell vs Aberdeen

lubo_blaha

3 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Samson on the bench must be terrifying for the Dons fans. What did you lot do to deserve that?

Our midfield 3 is picked out of a hat every week. I’m in a minority here but I think it’s harsh Woolery and Roberts have been dropped.

Gordon Marshall has an injury so Samson is helping with goalkeeper coaching. Lewis is injured and our youth goalie seems to have picked up a serious injury. Crazy couple of weeks!

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Unpopular but think I’d be dropping Ramsay today in favour of ojo or even mccrorie and get Gallagher in at centre half. 

Wouldn't shoe you over that tbh.😉

Strange the grief Ojo gets tho. We all know his limitations but still manages to be one of the better performers(isn't hard atm granted) and puts a shift in where ever he plays.

1044208411_2022-02-1214_46_49-FLMKKCxWYAAvb-Q.png-Paint.jpg.9d8e91804d5cfb887d39d6a1a4ba62e3.jpg

37 minutes ago, ropy said:

I don’t mind OHara but a bit concerned about him being parachuted straight into the team.

Straight into the starting 11 after literally months out? I suppose it’s not anymore ridiculous than many other selections we’ve seen of late…..I don’t rate O’Hara at all. I don’t see what he brings to the team. Runs about a lot without actually doing anything. 

I can’t get my head round not starting Slatterly. As far as all our midfielders go his inclusion requires the least consideration.

The front 3 is guesswork at this stage.